News alert! Cowboys to have victoria secret in jerry world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that
    Just like how you predicted that the Giants would get their asses kicked by Carolina last week right? Stupid is as stupid does, one would think you would have learned your lesson about predictions. Is this you?

Comment

It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.
        He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
          He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.
          I'm going with the latter......but I'm sure he'll think I meant ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
            Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that
            Another quick question....how can my response be "predictable" when you had to find someone to tell you what some the words mean?

Comment

It's only right that more Romo merchandise is sold in pink.

I hear John Mara is trying to get a Fredericks of Hollywood and a Papa John's in our stadium
              Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-29-2012, 06:41 PM.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                It's actually not a bad idea. Victoria's Secret Pink is not just lingerie, they have an extensive line of clothes for women in every NFL team. I love their stuff, I have NYG shorts and tank set. I'm sure the NFL apparel is mostly what the store in the stadium will sell.
                QUIT IT NOW!!!!
                "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                  QUIT IT NOW!!!!
                  Why?

Comment

Jerryworld is ridiculous.

Comment

Why?
                      Who cares if you like the stuff from there, it does not belong in ANY stadium. You women are lucky they sell these in the machines. Just be Happy with what you have.

Comment

Who cares if you like the stuff from there, it does not belong in ANY stadium. You women are lucky they sell these in the machines. Just be Happy with what you have.
                        Marketing...newsflash knuckle dragger...women go to games too...if they can pick up something for themselves along the way, what's the problem? Please keep your tampon picks to yourself...remember to change yours in 6 hrs to avoid TSS

Comment

Marketing...newsflash knuckle dragger...women go to games too...if they can pick up something for themselves along the way, what's the problem? Please keep your tampon picks to yourself...remember to change yours in 6 hrs to avoid TSS
                          They can just buy MY next and the word you were looking for is PICS.

Comment

Gentlemen Gentlmen
                            What does this have to do with football?

The Patriots have a huge outdoor mall........lots of stores and nice restaurants......nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              Gentlemen Gentlmen
                              What does this have to do with football?

The Patriots have a huge outdoor mall........lots of stores and nice restaurants......nothing wrong with that
                              Way different than a panty store!!

Comment

Way different than a panty store!!
                                It's not just a panty store...try, just try walking erect for a change...never mind, it's a lost cause...here's a banana, go in your corner and enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X