Hey Giants Fans! Hahahahahahah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Giants Fans! Hahahahahahah

U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
    U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW

LOL
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Comment

Have you watched any games this season? Washington is terrible... RG3 has tons of potential, too bad he was drafted by this failure of an organization.

Comment

This must be HoagieBastage in disguise.
        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

I believe your team is sitting in the cellar and your talking smack? REALLY????
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

This thread is more sad then anything. Let me guess, you're a Toronto maple leafs fan?

Comment

Man finally someone comes in for some smack talk!! I was getting a little worried since hoagie got banned. (that you hoagie)!....Anyway glad to have you here even though you are delusional! Lol.

Oh and by the way, learn to spell.
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Nice screen name! I guess we should expect that from a fan who backs a QB who does nothing but cry about how hard he gets hit!

Comment

Supposed to be funny or something? Ignorance!

Comment

Who's whoa whoa hold the phone.......You mean Redskins actually still have fans? I call BS on this guy...This is like finding a supposedly extinct species of fish! Guys, you do realize this is a huge scientific discovery right? This species was reported extinct after Dan Snyder spent half the teams salary cap to sign a washed up Albert Haynesworth. Magnificent finding...I'll get National Geographic on the phone stat!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahaha im dying over here. Did I read that correctly?! OMG!! wow! cellar dwellers?! hahahahahaha while his team is currently in the "cellar" hahaha WOW!!

Comment

U mirin our new QB, RGIII?
                        Why, is he mired in a quagmire already?

Bob Griffin has accomplished NADA yet... And in case you haven't noticed, (a) Bob Jr. III hasn't even played the Giants yet, and (b) we are fresh off a complete humiliation of Bob Jr. III's prototype and role model Scam Newton.

Go back to hibernation Foreskin
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Can anyone translate this? I am too educated to follow this gibberish.

Comment

Another grenade tosser lol
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                              This must be HoagieBastage in disguise.
                              Hoagie had a good grasp of the English language......this guy sounds like he repeated 1st grade 12 times

Comment

Working...
                              X