Watching Jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Jets

Sancheeze is horrible, tough to watch after having the pleasure of watching Eli every week.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

He is horrible. Always said he was a bad QB. Some of my friends who are Jets fans actually think Sanchez can be as good as Eli.

There is always jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
      He is horrible. Always said he was a bad QB. Some of my friends who are Jets fans actually think Sanchez can be as good as Eli.

There is always jealousy.
      They keep bringing up the year three thing. Oh, Eli turned it around in his third year, so will Sanchez!

Yeah..that's not how it works..
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

When are you getting on the chat tonight?

Comment

J-E-T-S...SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Lucky for the jets the whole divison stinks, even the pats are playing like crap. Sanchez is a 2nd string QB st best.

Comment

Great pass by Sanchez, He hit Bowman right in between the hands lol. to bad he dropped it
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

It's Tebow time!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  It's Tebow time!
                  It might be Tebow Time, Jets are playing without any emotion right now, need some divine intervention!

Comment

Maybe Sanchez is just another USC QB bust, but the Jets FO is not doing him any favors. Look at the moves they make at WR and then the Tebow signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Maybe Sanchez is just another USC QB bust, but the Jets FO is not doing him any favors. Look at the moves they make at WR and then the Tebow signing.
                      Crickets in the stands today, never want to hear the Jets talk about the Giant Fans again, can hear a pin drop there.

Comment

...wow. Hope Santonio holmes is ok.

that being said, the Niner's were given a freebie score lol
                        "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Does Holmes have money on the 9ers? I understand you're hurt, but why would you throw the ball UP toward a defender?? It was almost a pass!!!
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Tebow time my ***. He's just as bad as "Sanchize"

Comment

Their board just went down - could be temporary. Think they'll be calling Plax?

Comment

Working...
                              X