Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusty192
    replied
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big D
    i think you mean Sly lol

Leave a comment:

• ShakeandBake
    replied
    Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.
    Why don't you just admit that you made this thread prematurely in anticipation that your Cowturds would win this week? Now you are just trying to save face because you look like an idiot considering how badly your team was beaten.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big D

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.
    I know. Eli knows all to well about tipped pass INTs.... He was the KING of that for awhile... Hurts to remember but i do

Leave a comment:

• tonyt830
    replied
    Who is 2/2 with 2 division losses? Humm.
    Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• SlyFoxx
    replied
    Of course "that's how it works" you people seem to be missing the point. So if I can't explain something so simple I'll let you have the last word. Rusty192 wins thread. Happy now?

Leave a comment:

• Rusty192
    replied
    Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.
    Sounds like you are the one getting hurt over it. You start a thread after a bad loss for us and start talking trash. In our smacktalk section. We go ahead and give it to you right back.

That's how it works champ.

Leave a comment:

• BMW
    replied
    Slyfox you sound like one dumb *******.

Leave a comment:

• SlyFoxx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dabluguy
    replied
    Cowboys are a joke. Romo is the most overrated QB in the league. Cowgirls were embarrassed on national tv. I wonder If Romo cried in the shower again after that abomination of a game?

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Sly..........your Boys were a National Embarassment last night

looked like the Keystone Cops

Leave a comment:

• ShakeandBake
    replied
    2/2 is correct. Past (not passed) two weeks have us at 1 win and 1 loss.

Command of English and memory suspect.
    I should have said the last 3 games you guys got manhandled(tampa bay should have been a loss). Anyway if you're going to mock my command of the English language, you shouldn't type in sentence fragments.

Leave a comment:

• SlyFoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Who is 2-2 and got manhandled the passed two weeks?
    2/2 is correct. Past (not passed) two weeks have us at 1 win and 1 loss.

Command of English and memory suspect.

Leave a comment:

• SlyFoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Really? You are talking smack after that game last night? Romo with 5 INTs? Jeez, Cowboys fans are even dumber then I thought.
    Not smack talk. A rhetorical question. But then again maybe I shouldn't expect you to understand the difference.

Leave a comment:

• ShakeandBake
    replied
    Who is 2/2 with 2 division losses? Humm.
    Who is 2-2 and got manhandled the passed two weeks?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X