Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miked1958
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.
    Yep was saying that in another thread. End of third he pulls off beautiful 4th down catching Philly off guard thinking they wouldn't snap it. The. After the timeout that what u come up with? If they just make a fg there it would of forced Vick to go for it on 4th down with 1:52 left just to tie it

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yep. Two favorable calls and still couldn't get the win
    I wish we could have last weeks game back.

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Reid almost iced himself though lol

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Jackson was not a big factor........I cannot understand why his first catch was not reviewed......it looked like his right foot was way out of bounds

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the game
    What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Your analysis isn't even relevant because they never make sense.
    Yeah it does. Cutler is inconsistent. Anyone who cant see that Cutler is not a great qb doesn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Jackson was not a big factor........I cannot understand why his first catch was not reviewed......it looked like his right foot was way out of bounds

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the game

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.
    Your analysis isn't even relevant because they never make sense.

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.
    Yep. Two favorable calls and still couldn't get the win

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    U guys got hammered by Refs again today... Lucky u came out of it with a win.. Crazy.. Glad saints are 0-4
    You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Cutler against that pass rush. I can see Ware sacking Cutler about 8 times and Jay throwing up 5 interceptions. Dallas wins 31-3.
    U guys got hammered by Refs again today... Lucky u came out of it with a win.. Crazy.. Glad saints are 0-4

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Can't wait for the bears to tear up the cowgirls tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Can't wait for the bears to tear up the cowgirls tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Originally posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    LOL.

Sucks to be you right now.
    well its sucked to be you for 52 years now.........you lucked out on a bad kick
    be proud be brave be an EAGLE.........and be totally Lombardi free for life LOL......don't order any trophy cases or contract to have any rings made :O)

Its a long season pea brain.......see you here on SB Sunday......or not........your team will be on vacation

OHHHHHHHHHH you are a Cowboys fan...........LOL Worse.......no Lombardi's or even winning seasons for you Cowboy

You got the the Jerry Jones disease
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-01-2012, 12:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rodgers12
    replied
    Hey Sly beat Chicago for us tommorow night!

Leave a comment:

• SlyFoxx
    replied
    Oh yeah...we have to take care of business tomorrow night or else I just look really stupid for talking smack here. But I got a good feeling.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X