X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Romo has 2 TD's picked six'd already... Dallas getting pounded

LOL Romo is always good for a bunch of laughs on MNF
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

The game is far from over. They are driving now.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      The game is far from over. They are driving now.
      Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now

Comment

Just a fg.. However they just took ball from bears WR but it's under review, think he's down
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Both picks are on his receivers - dez has talent but is not a smart player. He looks the part - but hakeem is the part. First ball was on a poor sight adjustment and second was off ogletree's hands - I'LL TAKE EM BOTH.

Comment

Yet, they'll still somehow "win the SB" on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by juice33s View Post
              Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now
              LOL I can't argue with that logic. Buddy, you were doing so well for a while but now you're back to your doom and gloom prophecies.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Because he isn't a giants fan. Isn't that obvious by now? Biggest troll there is.

That was an obvious no-fumble yet, they are driving. Go figure.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Because he isn't a giants fan. Isn't that obvious by now? Biggest troll there is.That was an obvious no-fumble yet, they are driving. Go figure.
                    Yeah I'm not a Giants fan because I can admit that the Eagles own the Giants and I don't make 101 excuses as to why they lost to them AGAIN the next day.

Comment

Yeah I'm not a Giants fan because I can admit that the Eagles own the Giants and I don't make 101 excuses as to why they lost to them AGAIN the next day.
                      The eagles do own us, but those weren't excuses. Get a grip dude.

Comment

Anyone see the ****roach as the ref was reversing the call?
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Sure sounded like excuses to me. Get a grip? I'm at ease. Have been since yet another loss to the Eagles. I don't like it but I'm used to it.

Comment

Buddy is a closet Eagles or Cowboys fan... he's never optimistic for us lol...
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Sure sounded like excuses to me. Get a grip? I'm at ease. Have been since yet another loss to the Eagles. I don't like it but I'm used to it.
                              Settle down child.

Comment

Working...
                              X