Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Romo has 2 TD's picked six'd already... Dallas getting pounded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOL Romo has 2 TD's picked six'd already... Dallas getting pounded

    LOL Romo is always good for a bunch of laughs on MNF
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    The game is far from over. They are driving now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
      The game is far from over. They are driving now.
      Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now

      Comment


      • #4
        Just a fg.. However they just took ball from bears WR but it's under review, think he's down
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

        # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

        1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

        ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

        Comment


        • #5
          Both picks are on his receivers - dez has talent but is not a smart player. He looks the part - but hakeem is the part. First ball was on a poor sight adjustment and second was off ogletree's hands - I'LL TAKE EM BOTH.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yet, they'll still somehow "win the SB" on ESPN.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by juice33s View Post
              Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now
              LOL I can't argue with that logic. Buddy, you were doing so well for a while but now you're back to your doom and gloom prophecies.

              Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now
                Because he isn't a giants fan. Isn't that obvious by now? Biggest troll there is.

                That was an obvious no-fumble yet, they are driving. Go figure.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by juice33s View Post
                  Why aren't you that optimistic for the Giants games?...If it were a Giants game you would of declared the season over by now
                  What?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Because he isn't a giants fan. Isn't that obvious by now? Biggest troll there is.That was an obvious no-fumble yet, they are driving. Go figure.
                    Yeah I'm not a Giants fan because I can admit that the Eagles own the Giants and I don't make 101 excuses as to why they lost to them AGAIN the next day.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Yeah I'm not a Giants fan because I can admit that the Eagles own the Giants and I don't make 101 excuses as to why they lost to them AGAIN the next day.
                      The eagles do own us, but those weren't excuses. Get a grip dude.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Anyone see the ****roach as the ref was reversing the call?
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                        Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Sure sounded like excuses to me. Get a grip? I'm at ease. Have been since yet another loss to the Eagles. I don't like it but I'm used to it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Buddy is a closet Eagles or Cowboys fan... he's never optimistic for us lol...
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Sure sounded like excuses to me. Get a grip? I'm at ease. Have been since yet another loss to the Eagles. I don't like it but I'm used to it.
                              Settle down child.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X