The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    GB is at Indianapolis next week and the Giants are at home against the Browns. Should be a win for both teams next week. Both teams are 2-2. This season will be fun, hope the Pack can make the postseason. We need to win against the Colts cause the Texans @Houston will be tough. Giants look like they are still a great team. Here is to a great rivalry for years to come, maybe this will be like the Colts Pats rivalry.
    You guys have nothing to worry about against the colts but Houston and GB is going to be a hell of a game we will see how good the best AFC team is against one of the best in the NFC
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Dude - get a life. No one here cares about the Packers . . . at least certainly not enough to read your weekly Giants/Packers rivalry threads . . . . .

Comment

We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?

Comment

We care about you guys. Your our rivals. Gmen that is a sign of respect when someone considers you a rival. Just think you could be the Browns and nobody would care about your team cause your never good. Anyway Eli I dont think we can beat Houston but we should beat Indy. Who do the Giants have after the Browns?
          WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            WE have the 49ers and I can't wait for that game...
            That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.

Comment

That will be a beauty. Where is that at? I hope it is a 4:00 game or Sunday night.
              4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                4:25 at Candlestick park and we are going to prove Alex Smith can't get it done
                Thats right we have the sunday night game that day against the Texans in Houston. I cant wait to watch the Giants vs Niners as well. I bet it will be a similar game to last year, low scoring and tough defense. I think the Niners are dangerous as well as Philly. I think the Giants and us will be the wildcard teams in the NFC.

Comment

no way Giants will win the division Philly will fall apart Reid will go back to being pass happy and will lose a lot of games because of it only time Reid gets smart is when he plays us but the 49ers game yeah I''m expecting the same as last year too.

Comment

I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.

Comment

I dont know. You guys have a tough schedule. I think your a good team but a brutal schedule. Im not sure if we can win our division. Our O line needs to step up and our defense got gashed for 471 yards. I hope we can get hot at some time during this season. I mean starting next week. It seems like were out of sync. Giants really should have beat the Eagles. I think both the Pack and Gmen should be 3-1.
                      everyone has a tough schedule in our division the gIANTS HAVE PROVEN THEY CAN BEAT EVERY TEAM ON THEIR SCHEDULE EXCPET NO sorry for the caps

Comment

Giants-Packers rivalry...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed one
                        Attached Files
                        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Give me a break...........look at the teams the Texans have beaten......a motley crew if there ever was one.

Comment

The only rivalry is whether or not you need to take your PROZAC more often.
                            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

If you hate the Packers and believe there is a rivalry say I

Well that settles it.
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X