No announcement yet.

The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last TD was a garbage time TD & the 1st one was due to the fumble by Bradshaw giving them the ball on our 20. Same with some of TB's TDs that started deep in Giant territory thanks to Eli's picks. Only legit TD by Browns was the long TD pass. Our D is better than the Packer D & will get better once we get back our injured D-linemen Canty & Rocky Bernard.

Comment

Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
        Yeah oh well season is over for us anyway. Texans next week @Houston we will get destroyed. Time to watch the MLB playoffs.
        Come on dude, there is no bigger Packer fan then you. And u should know not every season is going to be a cakewalk. If you think that they maybe you are just a bandwagon fan that jumped on board during their SB run and subsequent 15-1 season the following year. It's just not usually like that in the NFL these days. Teams will take their lumps and have their share of injuries and losses during a long grueling season. It's the teams with the most resolve and the ones that overcome the most adversity that usually hoist the Lombardi in Feb, not the ones that have long long winning streaks...
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.

Comment

Looks like an 8-8 season. They are just horrible. Keep playing like this and they wont win no more then 8 games. Like I said im watching baseball till the world series. The Packers are going to get slaughtered by Houston anyway next Sunday night. Looks like no playoff rematch this year.
            If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.

Comment

You know what this is Rodger12 it's karma for making fun of us that we missed a FG against the Eagles.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                If it makes you feel better, I think the Packers will give the Texans their first loss next week.
                Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub in fantasy cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Comment

Never happen. I laughed when I read that. I think I will start Schaub cause he will have a 500 yard day against our defense. Our reign ended when KC beat us last year.

Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.

Comment

Laugh all you want, but I've been more right than wrong this season so far and I'd like to think the Texans are beatable.
                    Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.

Comment

Game will be over for us by halftime. Texans are beatable but a team like the Patriots will be the team that beats them.
                      The Patriots are more weak sauce than the pack.

Comment

The Pats would kill us right now. I think the NFC playoffs will be the Giants, 49ers, Bears, Falcons, Rams and Eagles.

Comment

this league is amazing

it is so week to week and season to season

how we only have a handful of sacks is confusing for us

how you guys can't protect Rodgers is confusing

it's almost like other teams rise to the tough challenges ... they say you can't stop Rodgers, so the opponent is like we'll see

you can't block Tuck, Osi and JPP and the opponent goes WE'LL SEE

the good news is we are counted out every year and rally b/c of it

now you guys will have fairweather fans and media heads jumping off the bandwagon and your team can use that as motivation
                          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Yeah were going to get smothered this weekend in Houston. Good thing the Baseball playoffs is on so I might not watch. It will get ugly.

Comment

very possible. They really struggled against the Hapless Jess last night. Jets were in it right up till their last drive which ended on a tipped pass INT.

However that guy Watt is Unreal... He is all over the place. He knocks down more passes then JPP. Reminds me of when Clay Matthews first came into the league and he was a Terror.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE

Comment

Also one of their best Defensive Players (MLB Cushing) went down with some type of Knee injury and when he was going back to the locker room he looked dejected like his season might have been over. Have not heard nothing official yet but if that is the case that would be a crushing blow to that Defense

4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE

Comment

Working...
                                X