The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
    Getting to the playoffs in this league can be a pain in the arse. Hopefully both our teams can make it. Nothing in this league is a gimme.
    I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
      I hope we can too. I really dont want to face you guys in the playoffs again though. We will most likely lose against you in the postseason. I think we can win the November game cause we play well against the Giants in the regular season lol.
      Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
      Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
        Rodgers12, what the hell, you sound like a beaten man, we're only 6 games in, hold your head up!
        Im hoping for 6-3 after the next three games. We shall see.

Comment

Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.

Comment

the Official what ?

smh

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
              Man, he's got the rest of you hook line & sinker! I bet if the Pack beats us in the playoffs, he'll be talking so much smack, it won't be funny. I for one hope the Pack struggles all yr & fail to make the playoffs. Don't wanna face Rogers at all in Jan. Take my chances against Ryan/Smith/Cutler/Wilson.
              I dont think you guys have to worry about us. We wont beat the Giants. We own Atlanta and SF. The Giants are a team we will probably never beat in the postseason mainly cause you have the defense to stop us and our defense is bad while your offense is good.

Comment

Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                  Big wins for both teams today. I hope we can keep catching fire like we have been lately and carry it into the rest of the year.
                  dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                    dude do you remember a short few weeks ago? You were ready to cash in your chips on the whole season. I and a bunch of other giants fans told u to relax and calm down. Not every season is going to be a 15-1 year and that the Pack would ounce back. They were to good not to
                    It was only 10-6 at halftime we were ahead. Rodgers was awesome today, 30/37. I think 2 of those were spikes too to stop the clock before halftime.

Comment

• There is no rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        There is no rivalry.
                        lol
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• rivalry? I thought we just love to beat the F outta them in the playoffs....really no rivalry though

Comment

• The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!

Comment

• After the Steelers just beating us I would love nothing more then too see them in the SB and get our revenge.Screw waiting for the next 4 years.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                                The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!
                                I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X