The Official Packers Giants rivalry thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.
    GB didn't job them. The Refs did.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
      The Packers have a bye week so they will be resting this week. Hope the Eagles/Giants rivalry one day can get back to the intensity that Packers/Giants or 49ers/Giants are at!
      i don't believe my hatred for your Eagles, the Cowboys or the Skins will EVER subside.

Giants vs Eagles, Giants vs Cowboys, Giants vs Redskins = Oreo cookies + Milk, PB &J, Scooby and Shaggy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I hate the Packers their players are a bunch of cry babies. Our players didn't ***** when we got jobbed last year against GB at home.
        You didnt get jobbed nearly as bad as we did against Seattle. We got robbed bigtime.

Comment

• There is no rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
            There is no rivalry.
            Ok start a topic asking Giant fans if there is one. I truly believe there is or it is becoming a bitter rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
              Ok start a topic asking Giant fans if there is one. I truly believe there is or it is becoming a bitter rivalry.
              Then there must be a rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Then there must be a rivalry.
                We have played each other in big games the last 5 years three times in playoff games or games that got us in the playoffs. Also last years thrilling regular season game that was down to the wire.

Comment

We have played each other in big games the last 5 years three times in playoff games or games that got us in the playoffs. Also last years thrilling regular season game that was down to the wire.
                  WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT GB THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME DIVISION AND AND AFTER THIS YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY NOT PLAY YOU UNTIL ANOTHER 2 OR 3 YEARS UNLESS WE MEET EACH OTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! SO THERE IS NO STINKING RIVALRY!!!
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT GB THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME DIVISION AND AND AFTER THIS YEAR WE WILL PROBABLY NOT PLAY YOU UNTIL ANOTHER 2 OR 3 YEARS UNLESS WE MEET EACH OTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!! SO THERE IS NO STINKING RIVALRY!!!
                    We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.
                    Last edited by Rodgers12; 11-14-2012, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• You guys are a very similar franchise to us, eerie similar. Both teams have 4 super bowls, both had Lombardi. We both have great quarterbacks. We both went on magical runs to win the super bowl. We both had Ryan Grant and Frank Walker lol.

Comment

You guys are a very similar franchise to us, eerie similar. Both teams have 4 super bowls, both had Lombardi. We both have great quarterbacks. We both went on magical runs to win the super bowl. We both had Ryan Grant and Frank Walker lol.
                        I think you quietly root for us whenever we are not playing against your first team love or vise versa.

Comment

We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.
                          Most of us look upon Green Bay favorably as a fellow elder statesman of the league and truly important to league history and also for being very well run. We gave you Vince Lombardi, afterall (Ann Mara was shocked by the way Lombardi is deified in Wisconson, Lombardi-this and Lombardi-that, Vince was "just a guy who slept on our sofa" to her).

But recent behaviors like Clay Pidgeon's bellyaching and Rodgers' arrogance may be tainting that good will.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• IMO, our top list of rivals:

1- Cowboys
                            2- Eagles
                            3- Redskins
                            4- Jets
                            5- 49ers
                            6- Packers

So there, Ill put them #6.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post