Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........

Comment

• Originally posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
      -saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

just think, when Dallas wins this week n against the skins on t-day, if the g's lose to the packers, then Dallas will be on top in first with a better division record; even though their records would be tied...........
      Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
        Right, and you are one game out of last place. I wouldn't expect anything less from a clown like you, come back and talk smack when you're actually relevant.
        lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown

Comment

lil eli and the g's sure aint relevant right now lol. eli has been the worse qb in the league the last 3 weeks. thats a pretty significant meltdown
          It is but we are still in 1st place despite of it. What does that say about your garbage team? BTW, are you from Texas?

Comment

We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
              We play you again next year in New York. I do know though if the Giants were out of it there is no way most of their fans root for GB to win it all. Unless we played the Pats in the super bowl then maybe you would.
              Wrong again I think the pack nd their fanase yes if the Giants were not to make it.... I WOULD WANT THE TO WINN THE SB JUAT LIKE AGAINST THE STEELERS. THERE IS NO RIVALRY!!!! I also wouls love to see you pond the cowbutts but they luck year in and year out not playing you.
              Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-15-2012, 08:40 PM.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

-saved for after the lil g's bye:

Go Packers!!

Like it a guarantee that you'll beat the Browns and redskins alSo you go PTT.NO,BENGALS.PHILLY.,REDSKINS YOU LOSE 3 OF THOSE YOUR 8-8
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                  We are 1st place in the division and defending super bowl champs, while you are one game out of last place and haven't won a playoff game in what 15 years is it now? You are a chump, pack your bags and go home, come back in another 15 years maybe then you will have something to hang your hat on.
                  nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it

Comment

nope....new ownage on the near horizon for the east. think i am gonna stick around. get used it
                    Talking smack with hopes high at 4-6 speaks more about you and the Dallas fanbase than I could ever convey. I will enjoy the fallout after Dallas fails to achieve anything yet again after the regular season.

Comment

• Nice win today.

Comment

• Thanks Guess who is up next? lol.

Comment

• We shall win this game Sunday, or I will shoot myself in the head!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            We shall win this game Sunday, or I will shoot myself in the head!
                            The schedule makers made sure they had to give the Giants a bye before they play us (rolls eyes).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
                              The schedule makers made sure they had to give the Giants a bye before they play us (rolls eyes).
                              History will repeat it self !

Comment

• G-men better bring their A+ game or it could get ugly for us Sunday night.

Comment

Working...
                                X