Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are The Cowboys The New Redskins ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    You can always count on Romo. But listening to the " Talking Heads " on satellite radio, Dez Bryant is making bone head decisions. Amani Toomer stated " Romo saw the pre snap read, of the CB backing away at the last second ( Meaning zone ). Bryant should have recognized it, and run a " Hitch Pattern ". It is basic football you learn in High School "

    Comment


    • #17
      Rhomo is hardly the problem in Dallas. The MAIN problem is the Crypt Keeper and the atmosphere/tone he sets with that organization. It's more about "style" and less about football there.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • #18
        Question, was the Cowboys offensive line bad in 2007 when they went 13-3?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          Question, was the Cowboys offensive line bad in 2007 when they went 13-3?
          No.

          Comment


          • #20
            Week 5: Eagles lose to Steelers and Redskins lose to Falcons. RG3 got KOed in the game trying to scramble for small yardage and suffered a mild concussion.

            Comment


            • #21
              Giants seem to have trouble with divisional foes...

              Comment


              • #22
                A lot of bad luck when we play division games.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                  Week 5: Eagles lose to Steelers and Redskins lose to Falcons. RG3 got KOed in the game trying to scramble for small yardage and suffered a mild concussion.
                  That was a vicious shot too!! Welcome to the NFL son.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                    That was a vicious shot too!! Welcome to the NFL son.
                    Rofl that's what he gets for sliding into a diving tackle. His bells got rung bigtime!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X