Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Parademon View Post
    For your O, The Jets & Bills! Too easy!

    Prior to those 2 games, your O was way down in the offensive stats. Nothing like 2 stink teams with bad Ds to inflate those offensive stats.
    Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
      Our offense>Your Defense
      Our Defense>Your Offense
      Our Special Teams>


      We win...
      Actually, our dour offense and your defense is a wash.
      Seeing as our defense has sorely underperformed this season, I'll give your offense a very slight edge over our defense.
      Specials is a wash.

      This game is going to come down to who makes the critical mistake.

      Comment


      • Hey, you're the one that wanted an answer to your # 6 O ranking, I gave it to you.

        Comment


        • WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
            What's your answer to this?

            Total Offense (YPG)
            6. 49ers - 401.2

            Total Defense (YPG)
            21. NY Giants - 372.8
            Backpedal much??

            What happened to "we are better in
            every facet of the game", OOPS!! LOL!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
              Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...
              The Eagles offense has actually racked up a bunch of yards, it's just the turnovers that have killed them. When they aren't turning the ball over, that offense can be scary.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS
                injuries in our secondary = stack the box.

                You don't have Eli running for his life like last year,
                he gonna pick you apart. Have so many weapons on O,
                we may have to cut a few when our injured D returns.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                  WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS
                  QBs are taking quick 3 step drops & unloading the ball. D-linemen are gonna have to start putting up their arms & swatting down the ball.. We are also playing without our NTs Canty & Rocky Bernard. Once we get them back, we'll be alright.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                    Just finished reading all the posts over at their forum.The vast majority of 9ers fans seem to think the game will be a laugher for their team. I also sense a real hatred for our team & they still believe they gave us the NFCCG. pretty much no respect for the defending champs. Hopefully, the Giants have this game circled on their calender & don't treat it as just another game. This game could determine who has HFA come playoff time, and though we are rd warriors in the playoffs, I'd much rather they come to cold, freezing Met life in late Jan than us go to SF in Jan.

                    Don't think they would enjoy playing us in freezing conditions come playoff time.


                    wHICH FORUM DID YOU GO ON?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                      WHATS GOING ON WITH BOTH OF OUR PASS RUSH ? OURS HSNT BEEN THAT GOOD THIS YEAR THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT THE GIANTS ATLEAST BY YOUR STANDARDS
                      I know with us, teams have been giving the tackles a lot more help in the form of chips and doubles which is slowing the rush down.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
                        Same could be said about your defense. Browns and Bucs...Eagles offense sucks this year and the Cowboys...
                        Didn't Romo and the Cowboys beat you last year?????
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OX1 View Post
                          injuries in our secondary = stack the box.

                          You don't have Eli running for his life like last year,
                          he gonna pick you apart. Have so many weapons on O,
                          we may have to cut a few when our injured D returns.
                          49ers run a different type of defense this year which is why they don't allow much yards through the air. They go with alot of Dime and Nickel packages and rush only 3-4 players. That's why their sack totals are down. They only ran the base defense once during the Bills game. Fitzpatrick was so confused as was Rodgers and Stafford.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                            Didn't Romo and the Cowboys beat you last year?????
                            Yea, but what's your point?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                              wHICH FORUM DID YOU GO ON?
                              Why the one you told us to go check out. 49erwebzone! Read all 13 pages & the vast majority are wishing that the 9ers run up the score & destroy us & one 9er fan even hopes one of our players gets carted off with an injury.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
                                49ers run a different type of defense this year which is why they don't allow much yards through the air. They go with alot of Dime and Nickel packages and rush only 3-4 players. That's why their sack totals are down. They only ran the base defense once during the Bills game. Fitzpatrick was so confused as was Rodgers and Stafford.
                                Ponder wasn;t.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X