49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    lol Niner fans running deep in the smack section. I'm assuming most of you guys are from the Niners webzone site? As you can see, this is the official message board of the Giants so what I wanna know is why in the world is the official forum of your team so afraid of allowing opposing fans?
    Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
      Like with any team MB you need to wait for approval. Have you tried yet?
      I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
        I tried last year right before the NFCCG, wanted to talk some friendly smack before the game but the staff shot me down on some BS, sent me a denied access message. Never tried since, nor do I really care tbh. If it wasn't for you guys coming on this MB in droves I wouldn't even have brought it up.

**** 49ers.com the mods on that site are gay *** hell they banned me a twice and i havent been back

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

Comment

I made a mistake. I meant to say the Giants sucked for most of the 90s...
          As successful as the Giants have been over the last 25 years, they've been very up and down, 90's were no exception - the key is that they have taken advantage of their playoff runs in between - they've basically been either 1 and done (w/some serious heartbreakers to boot), or they go to the SB, they've never lost a NFC title game...and have won 4 out of 5 SB's. Most team's haven't even been to 1...

Comment

I made a mistake. I meant to say the Giants sucked for most of the 90s...
            NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....
            Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-11-2012, 04:24 PM.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• If we beat you guys, can you promise not to cry on Youtube?

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                NYG in the 90s - 87-78-1 (.520 winning pct) with one Super Bowl win, two division titles and 3 playoff appearances.

SF in the 2000s - 75-94 (.444 winning pct), 1 division title, 2 playoff appearances...

Somebody sucked for a decade, that's for sure. While the Giants have gone to 3 more Super Bowls....
                I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it ...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
                FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.

Comment

• No 49er fan has yet to tell me how they were the better team that day when:

1) They couldn't convert a single 3rd down ALL game till garbage time
                  2) The Giants held their all their WR to less than 10 yards
                  3) Both their touchdowns came from blown coverage
                  4) Lost two fumbles
                  5) THEY LOST!

So please, someone tell me how they were better that day?

Comment

I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it ...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
                    FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.
                    So, you have family issues? We dont need your life story here. BTW send me your Megget jersey, I would love to add it to my collection.

If you need counselling before or after the game.....
                    Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
                    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

• Agree, just keep this guy off the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw
                      "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                      All-Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by drewz View Post
                        No 49er fan has yet to tell me how they were the better team that day when:

1) They couldn't convert a single 3rd down ALL game till garbage time
                        2) The Giants held their all their WR to less than 10 yards
                        3) Both their touchdowns came from blown coverage
                        4) Lost two fumbles
                        5) THEY LOST!

So please, someone tell me how they were better that day?
                        Not going to argue the fact that you guys won, fair and square. I could throw out a lot of facts, but at the end of the day, you won.

Now, are you going to win again this Sunday, and how about the fact you guys are down 0-2 in the NFC East....this early? That has to concern you.....
                        "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

CDN_G-FAN
                        All-Pro

Comment

• I don't understand? The Giants were 87-78-1 in the 90s a .520 win pct...SB win, 2 time NFCE champ with 1 WC app. How is that considered 'sucking" in the 90s?

90' -13-3 SB champ
                          91' 8-8 missed playoffs
                          92' 6-10 missed playoffs
                          93' 11-5 wild card
                          94' 9-7 missed playoffs
                          95' 5-11 missed playoffs
                          96' 6-10 missed playoffs
                          97' 10-5-1 NFCE Champs
                          98' 8-8 missed playoffs
                          99" 7-9 missed playoffs

I would say they were a mediocre team in the 90s, but didn't completely suck. 95-96 were their worst yrs in the 90s. 6 yrs of at least a 500 or better record...4 yrs under 500 football.

Comment

• Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                            So, you have family issues? We dont need your life story here. BTW send me your Megget jersey, I would love to add it to my collection.

If you need counselling before or after the game.....
                            Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
                            National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
                            Wow, I know a lot of people, you got me here. I do not know of ANYONE who has quick access to the suicide prevention line. You sound like you have that down pat....

Please be careful this Sunday. When you lose, remember it is just a game....

CDN_G-FAN
                            All-Pro

Comment

• "As successful as the Giants have been over the last 25 years, they've been very up and down,"
                              LOL who hasnt

fact is we have been in 5 SBs in 25 yrs

no one else has

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                                I don't understand? The Giants were 87-78-1 in the 90s a .520 win pct...SB win, 2 time NFCE champ with 1 WC app. How is that considered 'sucking" in the 90s?

90' -13-3 SB champ
                                91' 8-8 missed playoffs
                                92' 6-10 missed playoffs
                                93' 11-5 wild card
                                94' 9-7 missed playoffs
                                95' 5-11 missed playoffs
                                96' 6-10 missed playoffs
                                97' 10-5-1 NFCE Champs
                                98' 8-8 missed playoffs
                                99" 7-9 missed playoffs

I would say they were a mediocre team in the 90s, but didn't completely suck. 95-96 were their worst yrs in the 90s. 6 yrs of at least a 500 or better record...4 yrs under 500 football.
                                Thanks for pulling these numbers up. You just proved my point. They missed the playoffs 7 out of 10 seasons which is why I said they sucked for MOST of the 90s.

Comment

Working...
                                X