49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    "As successful as the Giants have been over the last 25 years, they've been very up and down,"LOL who hasntfact is we have been in 5 SBs in 25 yrs no one else has
    "fact is we have been in 5 SBs in 25 yrs". What's the point of this sentence? I think I missed it.

Comment

• New england been to 7 in the last 25 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
        Agree, just keep this guy off the net:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw
        every fanbase has em, lol. Funny though not going to lie
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
          I seem to remember the last regular season game was a 4th and 2 inside the 20 away from being tied with time running out. In two tries last year (at home, no less) you didn't exactly blow us away.
          and if I recall there was a non call on last play that should of gave us a first down. I think Cruz or Ballard was severely held.. Can't recall exact reason we were so mad at end of that game
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
            I don't need stats to know the Giants sucked for most of the 90s and the Dave Brown area. I watched every Giants game with my brother and father. In fact, I used to feel sorry for the Giants and I was happy to see them make the 1997 playoffs. I owned a Dave Megget jersey. I have pictures to prove it ...All of a sudden I started getting teased for being a 49er fan. My entire family, cousins, uncles, brother/father would laugh in my face everytime the Niners lost in the postseason. That is why, to this day, I ***KING HATE THE GIANTS! ! ! ! !
            FYI, I never said the 49ers were good in the 2000s.
            Well if having a winning record and making the playoffs 3 times is "sucking" then I guess we have pretty high standards -- which we do. There are teams that would like to have a decade like that. The 2000-2010 49ers, for example.
            Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-12-2012, 07:11 AM.
            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
              New england been to 7 in the last 25 years
              Correct.

The stat he probably meant to say is nobody has won 4 SBs in the past 25 years other than the Giants.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

• Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                Bold prediction: Bradshaw will not run for 200 yards on the 49ers like he did this week.

Looking forward to this... the big payback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IST6qRfVqwY
                He may run for more than 200 yds, and Wilson may join him for another 150......your D will be pre occupied trying to stop the NFL's top passing game, and Eli

PS Nicks is back

Comment

• The AFC is sort of like the washington generals playing the harlem globtrotters.......they do not count

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
                    Agree, just keep this guy off the net:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX6jhLlB_Sw
                    Or this one......LMAO. THIS WAS OUR YEAR!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjVMb...eature=related
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Minus the 1990 Super Bowl, the Giants sucked for the entire decade. The 49ers had some decent teams in the 70s, they owned the 80s..I don't know where you get your 1.5 decades? Have you forgotten about the 90s 49ers?

49ers first season was in the late 40s...Lets count...half of 40s..50s..60s..70..80..90..00..that's 6 1/2 decades they played in the NFL not eight..

Hey dummy:

1940s = ONE DECADE

1950's = TWO DECADES

1960's = THREE DECADES

1970's = FOUR DECADES

1980's = FIVE DECADES

1990's = SIX DECADES

2000's = SEVEN DECADES

2010's = EIGHT DECADES.

No wonder you make foolish comments, you can't even count.

Comment

• OK...I am going to stipulate that your D is probably the best in the league right now, your O-line looks fantastic, your passing and running games both look like more than our D can handle and you seemed to have gotten special teams in order. Then top that with a home game for you.

Now...let me ask a question: In the last 5 years what one team has a well deserved reputation for taking out opponents who on paper seem to be a better team in many areas?

The Giants simply win in these situations.
                        eli acted a little spoiled , he isnt a team player. he cares about his career only as he did during the 2004 draft. he did not mentor webb …Harooni

i have to look it up i think a few starting qb's have sat out a few games once eliminated…Harooni

Comment

• Hey ****less, tell your mods to let us make accounts on your boards. Scared we might call Alex Smith a subpar QB? Or your defense a bunch of whiny *****es who can't quite get that salsa dance right?

Yeah, we'll see your Whiners Sunday and we'll show you whats good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistanihan View Post
                            Hey ****less, tell your mods to let us make accounts on your boards. Scared we might call Alex Smith a subpar QB? Or your defense a bunch of whiny *****es who can't quite get that salsa dance right?

Yeah, we'll see your Whiners Sunday and we'll show you whats good.
                            More NY class....loving it.

FWIW, no one can get a newaccount on the niner board, even niner fans.
                            "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                            All-Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                              Hey dummy:

1940s = ONE DECADE

1950's = TWO DECADES

1960's = THREE DECADES

1970's = FOUR DECADES

1980's = FIVE DECADES

1990's = SIX DECADES

2000's = SEVEN DECADES

2010's = EIGHT DECADES.

No wonder you make foolish comments, you can't even count.
                              Dumbass..Its only 2012..Lets wait a few more years until we count this decade. We started in the LATE 40s..So once again, 6 1/2 years not eight. Are all Giants fans this retarted?

Comment

Dumbass..Its only 2012..Lets wait a few more years until we count this decade. We started in the LATE 40s..So once again, 6 1/2 years not eight. Are all Giants fans this retarted?
                                Not more retarted than you.

Comment

Working...
                                X