Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    More NY class....loving it.

FWIW, no one can get a newaccount on the niner board, even niner fans.
    Why? Did the mods get stuck on the trolley?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      Not more retarted than you.
      Good one

Comment

• Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
        Dumbass..Its only 2012..Lets wait a few more years until we count this decade. We started in the LATE 40s..So once again, 6 1/2 years not eight. Are all Giants fans this retarted?
        He was clearly talking about decades they have been in the league, which again would be 8. You don't split up decades into partial groupings when it's convenient for you.

Again, you cannot count.

Moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
          More NY class....loving it.

FWIW, no one can get a newaccount on the niner board, even niner fans.
          That sure means a lot coming from the fanbase that can't go 2 weeks without gang assaulting people wearing opposing teams jerseys and throwing beer and spitting on 6 year olds.

Comment

• Originally posted by njg85m View Post
            He was clearly talking about decades they have been in the league, which again would be 8. You don't split up decades into partial groupings when it's convenient for you.

Again, you cannot count.

Moron.
            LOL I can't believe how dumb you are. What is so hard to understand..

40s - HALF decade
            50s - ONE
            60s - TWO
            70s - Three
            80 - FOUR
            90s - FIVE
            00s - SIX

66 years in the NFL does not translate to eight decades!
            Do we need to go over A, B, C's?

Comment

LOL I can't believe how dumb you are. What is so hard to understand..

40s - HALF decade
              50s - ONE
              60s - TWO
              70s - Three
              80 - FOUR
              90s - FIVE
              00s - SIX

66 years in the NFL does not translate to eight decades!
              Do we need to go over A, B, C's?
              Is it something in the water over there that causes you to be so stupid? Or maybe it's the fact that half of your public school educators can barely speak English let alone understand it that caused you to possess a double digit IQ. Whatever the reason is, you got the short end of the stick.

Saying a team was in the league for 8 decades does not mean 80 years. Are you able to comprehend this Copernicus?

Jeff Feagles as an example was in the NFL throughout 4 decades. That doesn't mean he was an active player for 40 years.

Comment

Is it something in the water over there that causes you to be so stupid? Or maybe it's the fact that half of your public school educators can barely speak English let alone understand it that caused you to possess a double digit IQ. Whatever the reason is, you got the short end of the stick.

Saying a team was in the league for 8 decades does not mean 80 years. Are you able to comprehend this Copernicus?

Jeff Feagles as an example was in the NFL throughout 4 decades. That doesn't mean he was an active player for 40 years.

Wait, what? So if a team is in the league for 8 decades, that mean they aren't for 80 years? What???
                Last edited by Moke; 10-12-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Wait, what? So if a team is in the league for 8 decades, that mean they aren't for 80 yards? What???
                  65 1/2 yards to be exact.

Comment

• They could be AROUND 8 decades, but not necessarily around for a full 8 decades.

Comment

They could be AROUND 8 decades, but not necessarily around for a full 8 decades.
                      Yep.

49er fan doesn't seem to get this.

Also on your last response, I thought the "yards" was intentional. lol -- definitely got football on the brain.

Comment

First off, I live in NJ.
                        With your logic, my 4 month old son is one year old. Why wait until a full year goes by, I'll just give him credit for the entire year. The 10's just started ahole. You cannot say a team sucked or did good for this decade because it just started! Let me ask you a question. If the 49ers started in 1949 and they sucked, is it fair to say the 49ers sucked for the 40s? If you think so then you are an idiot.

I think you're confusing played FOR eight decades and played IN eight decades. Yes, the 49ers played IN eight decades, but they didn't play for eight decades. This year is not complete. That's all. Why am I even arguing this with you?
                        Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-12-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Yep.

49er fan doesn't seem to get this.

Also on your last response, I thought the "yards" was intentional. lol -- definitely got football on the brain.
                          Haha, it was SO by accident. :P

Comment

First off, I live in NJ.
                            With your logic, my 4 month old son is one year old. Why wait until a full year goes by, I'll just give him credit for the entire year. The 10's just started ahole. You cannot say a team sucked or did good for this decade because it just started! Let me ask you a question. If the 49ers started in 1949 and they sucked, is it fair to say the 49ers sucked for the 40s? If you think so then you are an idiot.
                            Then go live in San Fran for crying out loud.

Comment

First off, I live in NJ.
                              Do we have a giant :facepalm:?

Guess not.

Please for the sake of my state do not home school your kid.

Comment

• Im 21, I go around telling people I partied in my 20s...The 49ers sucked in the 10s man...They only made the playoffs once...

That's how you sound.
                                Last edited by SF49erfan; 10-12-2012, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X