Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Parademon View Post
    Define damn good QB? He is benefiting from having a top rated D, If that D is having an off day like they did vs the Vikings, he isn't good enough to bring them back from a 10 pt deficit.
    Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-07-2012, 11:37 PM.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
      You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
      Man can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
        You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
        Without the refs making the wrong call in the 2002 NFC divisional game against the 49ers, we would of went to the NFC Championship.

        Without the Giants cutting Cameron Wake in 2005, we would have the best pass rushers in the league without a doubt.

        Without Plaxico shooting himself in the leg in the 2008 season, we would of won the Superbowl.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          1. Alex Greatest of All Time Smith was 1 of 13 on 3rd down in that game.2. What is your points per game?3. Who is going to cover Cruz/Nicks/Bennet/Hixon?
          1. Actual fact, no come back. but let me ask you this, how good is our "D" or how bad was you "O" for A.smith to have those stat & yall rely on 2 game changing turnovers to beat us(Jus a thought).2. Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points).3. Didn't yall have 4 WRs' last year, minus manningham, plus a new guy. What's the difference? Props to your boy Cruz in the 1st half but in the 2nd he was MIA, almost forgot he was playing. What's your point? Goo niners!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            Man can you make a stupider comment you guys lost... there is no if and or butts. Wow how the 49ers fans have fallen from the past...lol now they are hanging their hats on ifs. Well if Drew Brees didn't have a crap defense you guys don't make it to the NFCCG.
            I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
              You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
              Then why don't you go exclude all points the 49ers scored off of turnovers and see where that leaves you.

              But, guess what, we did get those turnovers. They still count. And your team still lost.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
                Ppg doesn't matter, points in "our" game matter. Both games last year our offense scores enough 2 beat yall(excluding your game changing turnover points)
                How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?

                Comment


                • #38
                  wow Chargers got robbed....refs afraid of crowd.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
                    I know we lost, did you not read the part when I said "props for beating us in the championship game". Trust me I know we lost, yall let us know when ever you can. What I stated is reasons why I think we'll beat yall next Sunday, get it right. We lost, it's the way the game goes sometimes, I'm good. If I can get over the g-men ruining our three-peat(I think) I can get over what happened last year. Go niners! beating yall next Sunday & the rematch in the playoffs.
                    what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      Thank you he's not a good qb. Give ELI those weapons and that D the niners would be 5-0. Alex Smith has to get patted on the head like a little boy to play it is sickening. I stand by what I say. There is no reason to have have all those weapons and be next to last in passing offense. If the Giants take away VD the niners are going to lose.
                      That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?
                        He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                          That "go get 'em Tiger" thing that Harbaugh does to Smith is embarrassing. If i was Smith i would be pissed.
                          LOL I know I just want to punch Harbaugh in the face myself when I see that. Pretty soon that ra ra crap is going to wear thin with his players. Plus the guy is classless the way he dissed Coughlin last year pissed me off too. The only players I respect on that team is Jacobs and Manningham.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            How many points did you guys get off turnovers in the first game?
                            Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
                              Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.
                              You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                                He has no idea he lives in fantasy land, where Alex Smith is considered elite and Randy Moss is the Randy Moss from the Vikings lol.
                                I don't think he's elite by any means but he good enough & I'll take that.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X