49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    You didn't give us anything we "TOOK" it.
    "You took it" lol, technically your right, iii guesss. Props for that too. We'll see who's better right now, next week. Go niners

Comment

Amazing how the 9ers led the league in TOs last yr but all those , they took. But the 2 TOs we got in the NFCCG , they gave us!

I'm hoping the pt spread is 10+ & everyone picks the 9ers to win. We play so much better when the world is against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        what's up with yall crap and stop crying. I bet we will never hear from you again if you lose this game. Just remember to come here when you lose buddy.
        Who's crying, I have my reasons for thinking my niners(!) can beat your g-men next Sunday. I'll show up win or lose. I'll either say "I told you so, see yall in the playoffs" or "congrats, you won". I think it'll be the former & not the ladder. Goo niners

Comment

Originally posted by calininer4life View Post
          Your point made but eli's int in the first half(I think) isn't as game changing as two 2nd half turnovers which one gave you the game. Again props for beating us last year in the championship.
          Points off turnovers are points off turnovers.

Wasn't the first fumble in the first half, though?

Comment

I think it'll be the former & not the ladder.
            I don't think it will be the ladder either. But I do think it will be the latter.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

lol the ladder..

Comment

Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                Kyle williams wont be giving yall the game this time
                Why, does Harbaugh suddenly value ball security? See, that's the real reason you lost the game -- watch how our WRs covered up in traffic in that game and how yours got greedy still going for more yardage, you'll understand why you lost.
                Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-08-2012, 05:44 AM.
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

"You took it" lol, technically your right, iii guesss. Props for that too. We'll see who's better right now, next week. Go niners
                  Really, you lost that game because of one play from your returner?
                  (the other was stripped, so laugh all you want we TOOK IT!!!!!!!!!)

I guess your top D just gave up and let us score after that.
                  Why didn't you bring up that. Oh thats right, that would mean
                  it was more than "just one play".

Speaking of returners, you now have something else to worry about.
                  (well that and a TE who blows up D lineman)

Rk----Name------- KR---KRYds---KRAvg

11---D. Wilson----17----447--------26.3

Comment

Revenge week for us
                    Really? Wining this regular season game makes up for last year's playoffs?

OK then.

Comment

You may not see this cause your a NY giants fan but outside of Kyle Williams' two turnovers, A.smith has beating the g-men twice. Props to the g-men for beating my niners in the championship game last year but let's be real without the turnovers yall don't get that "W". Also that 29th ranked offense seems to do enough to put more points on the (score)board than your 2nd rank offense(excluding your turnover pts in the championship game last year). Go niners
                      If you just eliminate the balls, my Uncle could be my Aunt.
                      Last edited by Sarcasman; 10-08-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

going for the sweep of the New York teams back to back to back weeks
                        We play in NJ

So maybe you can convince the Yankees, Knicks, or Nets to give you a scrimmage game

As for the score I cannot decide which would be more pleasure- ripping your team up, or beating them by one point in the last seconds again

Regardless you only have aboit a 1 in 5 chance of beating the Giants and you know it.

Comment

Please feel free to roll out the Smiths finger excuse early...........maybe a few years from now you might get a real QB ad challenge us, but right now you are coming to a gun fight wih a butter knife

Comment

Niners fans, you are only as good as the last man on your roster. Our special teams guys were smart and dropped to the ground, Kyle Williams was the dumba** who was either dense or your coaches were just not as smart as ours to know field conditions. Either way, saying if not for those TOs...is like saying if you did not score more points then us...then we would have won!

Hah get over yourselves. Special teams is a phase of the game and we dominated you guys there. If you win this week, congrats, but we still won the SB! Though you guys do have two rings on your roster, oh wait they are ex Giants!

Comment

I find some humor in the fact that two years ago, your entire stadium was ready to lynch Alex Smith and chanting for our back-up QB.

Comment

Alex Smith does what most qbs would do with a Dominant O-Line, Run game, and Defense that consistently lets him play from ahead. Take those away and you'd see the same very average QB who doesn't make his team better and can't win games for them playing from behind...the same guy 9ers fans wanted to replace with David Carr.

Perfect comparison for him: Sanchez, Mark; circa 2009-2010. He had a sick oline, run game and D and just made easy completion after completion off play action. Same exact skill set, same illusion of potential greatness.

Comment

Working...
                                X