Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

49er fan here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    His point is that Alex Smith couldn't get it done dumbass man are 49ers fan really that ****ing stupid!!!
    I know the point he was trying to make, it was just a stupid one.

    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    All teams that win championships have an element of fortune. Yet the arrogance remains. You're sure you've got the playoffs locked up and "we'll see" if the Giants can get there.

    Please.

    I wish we played in the NFC W.
    NFCW is the best division in football so far this season??

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
      NFCW has the best combined records... but i'm sure that means nothing on this forum as well?

      After 5 games? That's correct, it means next to nothing.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
        and you responded to me didn't you??? you don't like it don't talk crap.
        I didn't talk crap just pointing out you were wrong for accusing me of said comments.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          After 5 games? That's correct, it means next to nothing.
          Yet if it was the NFCE it would mean everything. NFCE is the most arrogant division in football bar none.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            After 5 games? That's correct, it means next to nothing.
            That's 1/3 of the season?...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by chuy View Post
              That's 1/3 of the season?...
              But but but we play in the NFCE! The best division in football cause ESPN said so. Stats mean nothing and neither does the W/L record.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
                Yet if it was the NFCE is would mean everything. NFCE is the most arrogant division in football bar none.

                Don't blame the NFCE for your well earned inferiority complex. I'm glad your division is improving but like your team, try to actually maintain some consistency and win something before you start shooting off your mouths.

                Comment


                • Anyways, I didn't come to pick fights just to wish you guys luck, hopefully its an injury free game and you guys play your best so there are no excuses. I will be back next week to check in WIN OR LOSE. I will come take my licks if we lose you have my word but I expect no excuses and crying if and when we win.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Don't blame the NFCE for your well earned inferiority complex. I'm glad your division is improving but like your team, try to actually maintain some consistency and win something before you start shooting off your mouths.
                    18-4 since Harbaugh took over... is that not consistent?? GET REAL!

                    Comment


                    • I just had a revelation. You guys have been right all along. One third of the season is enough.

                      All hail the best division in football and the Super Bowl champion San Francisco 49ers! Cancel the remaining games, they're just a formality at this point..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
                        18-4 since Harbaugh took over... is that not consistent?? GET REAL!
                        It's a start.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
                          Here is a stat. You guys gave up 27 points to the Browns.... THE BROWNS!
                          With six staring defenders out and boley didn't even play half the game... you guys are so special cause you shutout the Jets and Bills funny how your showing your true colors now 9ernation...you guys are worse then Philly scum even they didn't come on here and brag about a game that in reality doesn't even matter we are not even in your division. Hey we get it it's your guys SB this Sunday good luck to you and entitled team. No one can beat the 49ers we get it. Their defense is a power house, their offense is coming on, running game is perfect, special teams is phenomenal. No way the Giants can win this game. Just remember how stupid you guys are going to look if you lose.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            I just had a revelation. You guys have been right all along. One third of the season is enough.

                            All hail the best division in football and the Super Bowl champion San Francisco 49ers! Cancel the remaining games, they're just a formality at this point..
                            Saving face?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              It's a start.
                              It's more than just a start my man. Harbaugh has changed this franchise and obviously for the better.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
                                NFCW has the best combined records... but i'm sure that means nothing on this forum as well?
                                You're bragging on this? After 5 games?
                                The NFC West has been the weakest division in the NFC FOREVER. So, after 5 games all your 4 teams have a winning record and you're bragging on it? Hahahaha. In the 80's and 90's and so far in the 21st Century... that covers the last 30 years... if it weren't for the 9ers the NFC West would have been the joke of the NFL.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X