49er fan here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Oh well according to posters here it was because of all your injuries. Thanks for posting something with substance.
    LOL missing starters on the defense has no substance to giving up points ok??? tell me that when you loose 3 DT ,1CB, 2LB..smh but meaningless stats mean everything right?????Oh yeah and 1 SAFETY.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Every team goes thru dark ages. We aren't any different than most major sports franchises.

5 rings. Giants have how many? oh yea... not 5.

True. 6 is not 5.

Comment

Every team goes thru dark ages. We aren't any different than most major sports franchises.

5 rings. Giants have how many? oh yea... not 5.

Yes, you guys are 5-0 in the SB. Something any fan would be proud of...but just like the Cowboys 5 rings, they happened so long ago, you gotta go watch NFL networks Super classic SBs to watch em! Ours are so recent, you can watch em on DVDs while yours & the Boys are only available on VHS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
          LOL missing starters on the defense has no substance to giving up points ok??? tell me that when you loose 3 DT ,1CB, 2LB..smh but meaningless stats mean everything right?????Oh yeah and 1 SAFETY.
          Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.

Comment

Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.
            Are depth comes on offense and plus some of these defensive players are second stringers that are hurt that are starting for the starter.

Comment

• We are not the " Beefalows " or the " The Jets that can't fly straight " . Bragging about Buffalo is like beating up you're little sister on one of her bad days. Here's a clue. The Jets put a 48 burger on the Bills. Records seem to fall with any team that beats the Bills. I mean thats the History you hucksters are bragging about right ?

Comment

• You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                  You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.
                  Are they really talking about sweep like it an fore gone conclusion... that just pisses me of cause I think the 49ers are one of the best teams in the NFL but we are every bit as good and we all found out what the difference was last year. When both teams were going blow for blow on defensive stops what did it come down to??? It came down to the QB and that is where I think we have the clear cut advantage and any 49er fan that tries to compare Alex Smith to Eli is just flat out stupid.. I seriously might stay away from the boards this week cause their fans are all over the place and it is starting to get to me how they are secretly gloating about their team. It almost like it a 49ers MB and I even see some Giants fans just feeding them that their team is to good for us to beat that makes me sick also.

Comment

• Yeppers, they are talking clean NY sweep! One of their fans is even hoping they cart off a Giant with an injury during the game. Pretty classless to wish an injury on your opponent. I guess when you haven't been a good team for a decade & all of a sudden become contenders, the fans get all giddy & ****y/arrogant & start spewing crap. Look at Lions fans. Last yr they were talking all kinds of smack after 15yrs of being the worst team in the NFL. Now they're 1-3 & Lions fans are starting to panic again.

Comment

• You keep going to the Browns

We lit up the Browns.......those same Browns have given some pretty good teams like the Eagles and Bengals fits

Are you that sure you could beat the Browns? We took a knee on their 3 yd line on the last plays or we would have beaten them by more than 20 pts

Stop with the Browns nonsense......your playing the World's Champs this weekend.......not the Browns

I think the Giants are about to explode on some poor team, and I'm afraid your team with the "game manager" QB might just be the victim.

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        You keep going to the Browns

We lit up the Browns.......those same Browns have given some pretty good teams like the Eagles and Bengals fits

Are you that sure you could beat the Browns? We took a knee on their 3 yd line on the last plays or we would have beaten them by more than 20 pts

Stop with the Browns nonsense......your playing the World's Champs this weekend.......not the Browns

I think the Giants are about to explode on some poor team, and I'm afraid your team with the "game manager" QB might just be the victim.
                        So much wrong with this. You say stop with this Browns non sense only to turn around and talk about the Browns nonsense.

49ers offense > Giants defense
                        49ers defense > Giants offense

Comment

So much wrong with this. You say stop with this Browns non sense only to turn around and talk about the Browns nonsense.

nobody ever comes back here after we axx whip them........will you be back to pay homage to the world champions after we dismantle you're poor team?

I promise to be civil if you do .......we've had many teams fans come here all full of bluff and bluster..........then when confronted with reality, they never return

and that saddens me

Comment

• we are not playing fantacy football here

I hope Alex Brown lives through the masacre and we face you at Metlife again in January

Comment

• Was just over there checking out some new posts by their fans, here's a few.

Let's show these guys that they didn't beat us last year we beat ourselves!

I wish we could play those New York bit*hes, right the f**k now!

Jim Harbaugh will not give pity. He's going to make the NYG eat dirt hard.

your team wins against teams with a combined record of 2-12.

maybe thats y itll be an *** whooping.

Giants do look about the same as last season. The Niners, however, are much better and have a couple of your key weapons from last year. I'm actually afraid for Eli, after the beating he took in the NFCC, this could get nasty.

This game is going to turn into a massacre

Rodger Craig fumble Kyle Williams fumble equals two NY Giants Super Bowl Championships IMO.In both of these years the 49ers beat the Giants in the regular season and only a fumble in the NFCCG gave these guys a shot at the Super Bowl Ring. Beating the very lucky Giants this Sunday will feel great. Let's hope should the 49ers meet them in the post season our guys can hold onto the ball.

49ers 30 Giants 13

(edit) I am old enough to have seen the Rodger Craig fumble and like last years NFCCG the 49ers were the better team. IMO The best team does not always win.

You can throw stats at Giants fans all you want it means nothing to them. A helmet catch and a Manningham finger tip catch erases all the stats with these people. I'm just saying. Luck eventually runs out.

This is how much the vast majority of 9ers fans think of our team have shown zero respect for our SB win. There are a few intelligent 9er fans giving us props & saying it will be a tough.close game, but the majority are giving us no chance at winning this game.

Comment

• That's because the majority of them are imbeciles. Not all.

Comment

Working...
                                X