49er fan here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Parademon View Post
    You forgot the 52 Burger the Pats rung up on them the week prior. Wow, 48-52-45 pts allowed in their 3 defeats by the mighty Bills D & one of those teams was the same Jets team the 9ers just shutout!

Wonder if 9ers fans are just ignorant or do they really think the Giants are as bad as the Jets/Bills are? Cuz they sure are spewing it on their forum & talking about a clean NY sweep.
    Whoever thinks the giants are as bad as both the Jets and the Bills then they clearly are delusional.

Comment

• Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      nobody ever comes back here after we axx whip them........will you be back to pay homage to the world champions after we dismantle you're poor team?

I promise to be civil if you do .......we've had many teams fans come here all full of bluff and bluster..........then when confronted with reality, they never return

and that saddens me
      Poor team? Really? lost all credibility there. I'll be back. Post like this amuse me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
        So much wrong with this. You say stop with this Browns non sense only to turn around and talk about the Browns nonsense.

49ers defense > Giants offense
        Lol you are delusional. The Giants are arguably the best passing offense in the NFL and their run game is top 11. You point to stats the entire thread well those are the stats after 5 weeks. Giants offense is virtually #1 in the league right now. 49ers defense is top notch but until Sunday's game is over you cannot claim the 49ers defense can stop the Giants offense. You talk about credibility of posters here well you just lost all credibility with that comment.

Stats say Giants are right with the top ranked Pats in total Yards, total points, points/game, Yards/game and right with the top ranked Saints in Pass Yards and pass yards/game. They are 11th in total rush yards and 12th in rush yards per game (with Bradshaw missing 1 and a half games and a bunch of what are basically rookies behind him. Considering this the Giants rush ranking is more impressive than the 49ers #1 rushing ranking considering the 49ers full compliment of RB's have been healthy and are more experienced). The 49ers have yet to face an offense putting up those #'s as of yet. Don't say GB is one of those teams because their O-line can't block a pee-wee team and they can't run so Rodgers and his weapons are useless.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te.../netTotalYards

The 49ers are in for a rude awakening if they think they are going to just easily shut down one of the top offenses in the NFL.
        Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012, 01:24 AM.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

The 49ers DESTROYED two bad teams like they are suppose too! We can't help they were next on our schedule. At least we didn't give up 27 points to a team like the Browns.

Not once did I say we can't be beat. Go reread the OP and look at the bottom of the post. I said I believe it will be a hard fought game that comes down to the wire. One in which we win.
          Sorry, but the 27 pts is deceiving - first the Browns got at least 7 points in the very beginning of the game off a Bradshaw fumble deep in Giants territory, the final 7 points came in garbage time in the 4th quarter when the Giants were up by 3 TD's - Trent Richardson is also no picnic to tackle, I wouldn't hang your judgement of the Giants D on the final score.

Comment

• I think this could be a early preview of the NFC title game.

Comment

Also if the Giants played in the NFCW they would be tied for last place... just sayin.
              OMG.. if we played in the NFCW we would have had like 3 times the division titles we've had in the last few decades.. what was it? a few years ago a team won that division with a losing record no? pathetic..

Comment

• You San Fransiscans should focus on events that you really know about . . . . like the gay pride parade!

Comment

• Originally posted by rEaS View Post
                  OMG.. if we played in the NFCW we would have had like 3 times the division titles we've had in the last few decades.. what was it? a few years ago a team won that division with a losing record no? pathetic..
                  2010 the Seaslugs took the division with a 7-9 record.

That division has been a cakewalk for any team that bothers to show up for decades.

Here's a hint 9ernation94 -- 12 Super Bowls in the NFC east. Exactly 1/4 of all of them, by 3 teams.
                  Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-09-2012, 08:01 AM.
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Seahawks 10-6
                    Cards 8-8
                    49ers 5-11
                    Rams 3-13

Cards 9-7
                    49ers 7-9
                    Seahawks 4-12
                    Rams 2-14

Cards 10-6
                    49ers 8-8
                    Seahawks 5-11
                    Rams 1-15

Seahawks 7-9
                    Rams 7-9
                    49ers 6-10
                    Cards 5-11

49ers 13-3
                    Cards 8-8
                    Seahawks 7-9
                    Rams 2-14

Lmao. Let us know if you want to change divisions. I'm sure the Redskins would appreciate it, not being at the bottom every year.

Btw- 2010 makes me smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                      2010 the Seaslugs took the division with a 7-9 record.

That division has been a cakewalk for any team that bothers to show up for decades.

Here's a hint 9ernation94 -- 12 Super Bowls in the NFC east. Exactly 1/4 of all of them, by 3 teams.
                      Add in a bunch more for the losses suffered by NFC East teams in the Super Bowl. NFC Championships:

Dallas 8
                      Giants 5
                      Redskins 5
                      Eagles 2

20 Super Bowl Appearances out of 46 Super Bowls. 43.5% of all of them.

What's interesting is the AFC East has a boatload of appearances as well:

Pats 7
                      Dolphins 5
                      Bills 4
                      Jets 1

17 Super Bowl appearances out of 46 Super Bowls 36.96% of all of them.

So the two East Divisions in the NFL have accounted for 37 of the 92 possible appearances. 40.21% of all of them. You then have to factor in that LA/St. Louis, LA/Oakland, GB, SF, Pittsburgh and Denver eat up another 32 appearances. Between 14 NFL teams 75% of all Super Bowls include appearance by 1 of these 14 teams. Incredible. If I leave out the Jets and Eagles, the Vikings make up for those 3 appearances with 4 on their own lol! So 13 teams 70 Super Bowl appearances out of 92. Lol that's nuts!

What's even more bizarre only Houston (Oilers or Texans), Detroit, Cleveland and Jacksonville have never appeared in a Super Bowl lol!
                      Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012, 12:37 PM.
                      Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                      X