X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
    He botched the snap earlier in the game too...Blame the loss on the refs? I'll do the same. Bradshaw fumbled. Now we're even.

Oh man. Can you wait here for a minute? My neighbor's kid is outside I'm just gonna have him take over from here, OK?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    He botched the snap earlier in the game too...Blame the loss on the refs? I'll do the same. Bradshaw fumbled. Now we're even.
    HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Leave a comment:

• SF49erfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Why would anyone blame him for a play the refs got wrong? Man, you are really not smart, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Why would anyone blame him for a play the refs got wrong? Man, you are really not smart, huh?
    Yeah, this too.

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGiant_Killer
    your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's
    That's extent of your analysis? My bad, I thought I was talking to a knowledgeable fan of another team, not a mouth breathing ignoramus. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?
    I was about 11, so maybe I was crying but my dad got me a toy.

Leave a comment:

• SF49erfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.
    Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.
    Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.

Leave a comment:

• SF49erfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Moke View Post
    How is Williams doing?

Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    Wow, we got a lot of 49er fans so far in the past 2 days.... Nice heat up.

Leave a comment:

• OX1
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGiant_Killer
    your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's
    Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.
    See above...............

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Originally posted by bosdober View Post
    I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Definitely not. I think the 49ers are a very classy organization.

It's some of their fans who are dolts.

Leave a comment:

• bosdober
    replied
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff.
    I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Leave a comment:

• Sarcasman
    replied
    Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
    He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season.
    Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X