Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 49er fans

How is Williams doing?

Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?

LOL

Comment

He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season.

Comment

Please don't mention that name. LOL All kidding aside he has actually played very well this season on ST's and had a 40+ yd TD last week. So he's slowly proving himself. Just terrible that happened to him last year because he's a great kid and a hard worker.

Comment

Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
          He's redeeming himself weekly. I still don't forgive him for last season.
          Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff. He's seems to be having a good season and really appears to have a good head on his shoulders. He doesn't need anyone's sympathy, pity or forgiveness. He's already more of a player than Harbaugh ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Blame your coach, it was his fault. Only a punk organization would blame a second year player for the failures of the coaching staff.
            I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Comment

Originally posted by bosdober View Post
              I guess that means the 49ers are not a punk organization, since they have supported him from top to bottom since the NFCCG.

Definitely not. I think the 49ers are a very classy organization.

It's some of their fans who are dolts.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiant_Killer
                your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's
                Originally posted by 9ernation94 View Post
                Yes injuries are important but having depth is just as important.
                See above...............

Comment

Wow, we got a lot of 49er fans so far in the past 2 days.... Nice heat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    How is Williams doing?

Did you guys murder him already like you said you were going to?
                    I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.

Comment

Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
                      I was going to ask you the same question about Trey Junkin...If twitter was available back in 2002 I'm sure he would have received death threats too.
                      Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Twitter wasn't available in 2002 so, point = moot.
                        Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?

Comment

Im sure he received some pretty hateful letters. How did that game make you feel at the time?
                          I was about 11, so maybe I was crying but my dad got me a toy.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiant_Killer
                            your a ****in idiot. you blame a coach for his fumbles? at the time ginn was injured and hes the only one we had to return punts/KO's
                            That's extent of your analysis? My bad, I thought I was talking to a knowledgeable fan of another team, not a mouth breathing ignoramus. Sorry.

Comment

Why would anyone blame him for a play the refs got wrong? Man, you are really not smart, huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X