No announcement yet.

Kyle Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More if he gift wraps a couple more fumble's for us!

Comment

Originally posted by Martyr View Post
      He's a good kid, I'm glad he weathered the storm after that game.
      I agree, that stupid crap he went through was just pathetic. Who the hell does some stupid crap like that. Now he is showing that he can be a star on our team and that I am happy for.

Comment

Originally posted by nakiki View Post
        because mishandled punts are much more flukey than takeaways caused by interceptions
        This! If it was one, maybe it would have been differant (well it would have) Eli didnt/couldnt drive the feild so he relied on those two muffed punts/fumbles to get the yards needed to kick the GW feild goal

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post
          This! If it was one, maybe it would have been differant (well it would have) Eli didnt/couldnt drive the feild so he relied on those two muffed punts/fumbles to get the yards needed to kick the GW feild goal
          Eli threw for over 300 yards and 2 td's. But you were saying Eli couldn't drive down the field without two muffed punts?
          Maybe in the 49ers boards you can spew nonsense and no one will call you on it, not here.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Maybe if your QB could have converted more than ONE third down in the entire game you'd be holding this instead....but no.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

He gets so much love, he's the best player in the NFL, he's......................wait, what?

Comment

Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying.
                You didn't lose because of Kyle Williams.

You lost because of Harbaugh, he was outcoached.
                sigpic

Comment

Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.

Comment

Originally posted by iPrism View Post
                    Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.
                    OMG! A 49er fan that actually thinks with logic!

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!
                      "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                      All-Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
                        thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!
                        Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.
                          Shut up man? Sorry, I thought this was smack talk. I will only talk crap when one of your fans spews garbage. Most of you seem to know football, but some of your comments are just foolish.
                          "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                          All-Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

Out coached? By who? Your coach sux! This time next week there will be another we want Coughlins job thread!

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                              well the Ravens cut Cundiff and Lee Evans

but you guys are playing your scape goat more and more and more ... is it blind loyalty or has your excuse been competely exposed???
                              Never scape goated anything, you made it sound like fiction that Williams was only playing because of injury....facts are facts, and as it turns out, he was only returning punts due to injury.

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
                                Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.
                                This. He didn't DROP it, it was poked out.

His stupidity was in not covering up and hitting the deck to keep the ball safe. That's coaching.
                                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                                X