Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by look@dafilm View Post
    ummm, he was <playing b/c of injuries>
    You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
      Eli threw for over 300 yards and 2 td's. But you were saying Eli couldn't drive down the field without two muffed punts?
      Maybe in the 49ers boards you can spew nonsense and no one will call you on it, not here.
      And Alex threw for 196 and 2 TDs, Yes that is 100% right. If eli was doing SOoooo well then why did they punt the ball. I know it was all part of "the man" coughlins plan. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
        thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!
        If he coached his players to protect the ball, to drop and cover up in traffic as ours did, things could have been very different last year.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
          Maybe if your QB could have converted more than ONE third down in the entire game you'd be holding this instead....but no.

haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
            You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".
            And? I know Giants fans who were calling for Coughlins head around this time last year. Besides, I never said Ginn was anything special (which he is. he's one of the better return players in the league) I correct a false statement by a poster here.

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post
              haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..
              When Joe Montana was in his 9th year (87) he had as many trophies as Eli does in his 9th.

All we got is most playoff appearances in NFL history, 3rd most titles in NFL history, playing in a championship game 9 out of 10 decades, only team to win SBs in 4 consecutive decades, and one of the top legacies in all of sports... Poor us.

Oh, and we earned 3 of these 4 going through SF. Twice in your house in the NFC CG.

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-10-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

My apologies if this has been posted before.....I've seen the famous fumbles plenty of times, but the music in this one makes it xtra funny! LOL...OMG...MVP...

Comment

How many SB titles have you guys won in the past 5 years?

That's ok, I'll wait..
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count
                    Yeah, I was talking about recent events I didn't ask for prehistoric history lessons.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by look@dafilm View Post
                      ummm, he was
                      Things you never hear from knowledgeable football fans, "oh, if we only had TED GINN that day we would have won!"

Ted Ginn.....hilarious.

Comment

The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.

Comment

Originally posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
                          The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.
                          When will you guys learn to maybe ask a question, before posting silly stuff. Lets make it clear....crystal clear:

Our returner was HURT, KW is the back up,,,,,,you know, next man up!!

The first "gift" he gave you was terrible, should have stayed far away from the ball. The second time he was stripped, kudos to Giants for making the play. Fans were upset to be sure, but real fans know the second one was just "one of those plays."
                          "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
                          All-Pro

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
                            Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.
                            The fact that you have to even mention this speaks volumes. It's like you're trying to convince yourself.

Comment

Working...
                            X