Kyle Williams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Williams

How Much Love Does Kyle Williams Get Around Here?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      Zero.

Why should he? He never did anything for us.

He looks like he's gonna grow into a good player though...

Comment

Kyle Williams would probably have been safer in NYC after that title game than in SF though... at least here he would have been ignored or maybe heckled if someone recognized him. Not like the death threats he got in SF.

Though to be fair, it's not like we're any better... I'm sure most of us wanted to kill Matt Dodge after that fateful punt. It goes with the territory of being a goat...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

As much love as Trey Junkin gets in SF...
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.

Comment

Originally posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
              Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.
              Very True!

I was just asking. Lol!
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                How Much Love Does Kyle Williams Get Around Here?
                Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying.

Comment

Kinda like asking how much props Jaquain Williams gets on the SF boards for knocking the ball out.
                  sigpic

Comment

He's a good kid, I'm glad he weathered the storm after that game.
                    The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

shows what they are all about out there ... they made this kid the scape goat and tried to sell that he was only playing b/c of injuries to try to somehow diminish our victory, but now we all see he was/is their guy and that was just a way for them to be sore losers
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

Originally posted by GMan-67 View Post
                        shows what they are all about out there ... they made this kid the scape goat and tried to sell that he was only playing b/c of injuries to try to somehow diminish our victory, but now we all see he was/is their guy and that was just a way for them to be sore losers
                        ummm, he was

Comment

Originally posted by Colorado49er View Post
                          Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying.
                          San Fran had 1 of the best turnover margins in the NFL last year. They won games with tough defense, mediocre but mistake free offense, and forced turnovers.

So, do you not find it a bit hypocritical to then turn around and say how you "gifted" us that game with 2 turnovers? Doesnt that belittle your teams previous achievements? How is it when you turn it over it is a "gift" but when your opponents turn it over it is a "take away" or "forced turnover?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by look@dafilm View Post
                            ummm, he was
                            well the Ravens cut Cundiff and Lee Evans

but you guys are playing your scape goat more and more and more ... is it blind loyalty or has your excuse been competely exposed???
                            Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

because mishandled punts are much more flukey than takeaways caused by interceptions

Comment

Working...
                              X