Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers

Comment

I for one wish him a very speedy recovery. I want our D to be the one to give him his 2nd & more severe concussion. Also I want to see how well he does vs our D.

Comment

Let's go to the video tape one more time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkjW_0eINNA

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
          We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
          Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt830 View Post
            Man you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.
            Not a threat, as I said when the Skins and Giants get together, things get crazy in the stands. Fedex had to beef up security last year

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
              Dude do us all a favor and go away...or stay if you want but stop making threads. Everything about you reeks of idiocy.
              I'm a girl. And if you dont like the threads dont click on them. Duh.

Comment

We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
                **** MY ****!!!!! How's that for classy?
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

you own us lately

isnt that enough for you??? YOU OWN THE NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!! WOW......should we show up, or mail in our losses to you guys this year?

LOL

Comment

I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                      I thought RG3 was the face of Subway?
                      If Bob keeps trying to take on defenders while running and not getting down or running out of bounds, his 2nd career in commercials will start sooner than later.

Comment

get well Bobby, get well lil buddy

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

GET WELL BOB!
                          Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us.
                            WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. NOT EVEN A LITTLE.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              because the dope deserved what he got taking on linebackers
                              It's not quite headbutting a wall but the tradition of Redskin QBs courting unnecessary injuries continues.
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                                Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?
                                Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X