Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How come Giants fans havent wished RG3 well?

    We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.

  • #2
    Probably because nobody cares about the Redskins, as per normal. We're getting ready for a rematch of the NFC Championship Game... Were you alive the last time the Skins had one of those?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

    "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
      We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
      Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
        We have had Falcons, Eagles and even Cowgirl fans come to our board to wish RG3 a healthy recovery. How come Giants fans haven't done that? I know we're fierce rivals and that we've owned you lately but come on....Show a little class.
        Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

        Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Probably for the same reason Redskins fans didn't come here wishing Nicks a speedy recovery?
          Hey man, I understand that eye for an eye thing, but this guy comes here really expecting us to go make an account on a board to go wish RGIII a speedy recovery?

          Comment


          • #6
            RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
              RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                RG3 is the face of the league. Nicks is a role player who couldn't start for us.
                This statement defeats all credibility of posting on the internet. Actually, the 1st statement was so incredibly biased and unbelievable that I had to take a risk and read the second one.

                thanks for making me laugh on this gloomy day that I'm having.

                Oh and by the way, don't get all insecure that we giant fans have other things to do besides posting on different boards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                    It's just a respect thing. Falcons fans respect us. Eagles fans respect us. Cowgirl fans hate us but respect us. Giants fans hate us and don't respect us. That's cool. We love the hate. We're used to it. I can't wait to shove our victory down your throats when we play you though. Redskins/Giants game of the year for sure. Huge rivalry game and it should be crazy in the stands as well as Skins fans get down and know how to party.
                    So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?

                    Wow. Ignorance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      So a whole Giants fanbase don't respect the redskins because we didn't create an account and sign-in the redskins board to wish RGIII well?Wow. Ignorance.
                      No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                        No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL

                        Just remember to show up again on these boards after we beat you.
                        Previously NYGiants141

                        Since December 2008.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I wish him a speedy recovery. Ya happy?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Is this serious? So I have to waste my time going to a skins board to wish RGIII well?

                            Wow....talk about a whole different level of humanity.
                            I would have felt bad just saying **** YOU!
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                              No, its fine. Its a rivalry, I get it. I just hope Fedex beefs up security when the Skins and Giants play. No game seems to have more fights in the stands than when the Skins and Giants get together. This game isn't for women, I'll tell you that much. Just don't walk into Fedex with Giants blue on! LOL
                              Man you lost all credibility when you said Nicks is a role player.

                              You see, I have a life outside of these message boards. I have a job, family and other responsibilities to be concerned with, and signing up to a Redskins message board is not on the top of my priority list.

                              There are a lot of players and organizations that I respect, but I do not have an account with any of those teams either.

                              Its not a lack of respect for the Redskins, Griffin or any other player/team, so your generalized comment regarding all Giants fans is way off base and plain ignorant!

                              Hope Griffin heals up, and I guess he will learn to slide earlier next time.

                              By the way, sounds like an empty threat regarding FedEx Field and Giants colors etc.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X