Bummer!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dmh42 View Post
    Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.
    Same to you, good luck man........losing sucks

Comment

Great game. And wouldn't be so sure you'll be seeing us in January. We are highly overrated by the media. We're definitely not a top 5 team.

Comment

Said I would be back win or lose. Here to man up. That was bitter pill to swallow. Niners beat in all aspects by better team. See you in January when it counts . Niners have work to do before then. Good luck to you all rest of year.
        Thanks for MANNING up.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Niners will win this game. So no use for this thread.However, if the improbable happens, I will be here to give giants their props.That's a guarantee.
          as it turns out the thread was needed. But you came back to man up. I'm good with that. Enough said. Difference is the same as always. We have Manning and you don't
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Tell your other friends to stop on by too...

Especially this guy:
            Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
            I'll be back to rub it in your face.
            "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

well are you back yet? You, MBeach49er, Joe Montana, 94niners and a bunch of others were on here all week talking about how BAD we were going to get beat. What was it you said? "Niners win in a blowout, YOU CAN BOOK IT".... Lol... You guys were handled twice now in your own back yard by the giants.. We're we lucky again? You went right down the field in your first two drives and got 3 points to show for it. Then get shutout the rest of the game and out scored 26-0 the rest of the way... That's a blowout, that's domination.. But not by the team you were thinking would do it
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Thanks for a being lovely hosts to the GMEN in California. Serving up those hot and delicious interceptions were great with a side of SACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Medisleman View Post
                  Thanks for a being lovely hosts to the GMEN in California. Serving up those hot and delicious interceptions were great with a side of SACK!
                  LOL, yeah and the hostile 9er crowd really rattled the Giants didn't they? This was their 'revenge' game? Lame effort all the way around.

Comment

WTF! Where are all the 9er fans at? Buncha tools! Talk the talk, can't walk the walk. I'm so pissed at the Giants today. They left at least 3 TDs on the field today! The final score is no indication of how badly we trounced that team!

Comment

Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post
                      This ^
                      haha, rub away
                      The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

rub THIS in yours pal 8//////////D - - - - - - O:

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                          WTF! Where are all the 9er fans at? Buncha tools! Talk the talk, can't walk the walk. I'm so pissed at the Giants today. They left at least 3 TDs on the field today! The final score is no indication of how badly we trounced that team!
                          they're on suicide watch...don't blame Kyle on this one....

Comment

Originally posted by iPrism View Post
                            Great game. And wouldn't be so sure you'll be seeing us in January. We are highly overrated by the media. We're definitely not a top 5 team.
                            I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by iPrism View Post
                              That just isnt true. It was a bad game. A big win vs Seattle on Thursday and your team is back on track.
                              The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                That just isnt true. It was a bad game. A big win vs Seattle on Thursday and your team is back on track.
                                Agreed. That one stung yesterday, but time to shrug it off and get to work for Thursday. Giants just outplayed them. It happens. No reason to go on emotional meltdown after one game. (I am sure you all have plenty of fans that overreact too) Niners need to go back to running ball and playing defense. Also, last time I checked, Seattle does not have Eli Manning. I have had enough of him for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X