Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They really hate us...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.

Then they come on here acting arrogant.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.
      49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by foosball View Post
        49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.
        that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery

Comment

Good the feeling is mutual!

Comment

This rivalry is beginning to feel like the Yankees vs. Dodgers (when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn), and the Celtics vs. Lakers. Rivalries that are built mainly in the postseason where the games are intense and pressure-packed.

Both teams have met a total of 28 times including the playoffs. The records is 14-14 (4-4 in the playoffs)

Comment

it's honestly pretty funny, I can't wait to see their reactions after the game if we win, guarantee not more than 2 come back and eat crow. The ones that do will probably whine like last year

Comment

Its no diffrent every week so dont feel special.

There atleast 100 pages for the game of the week thread every week

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT

Comment

that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery
                  I would like to remember as little of that day as possible. Pure misery. I remember my father and I laughing it up big when Stra was pointing at the scoreboard. The whole house was going crazy, it was a riot. .. then.... the meltdown....that botched snap....oh god

Comment

Originally posted by CALI49ER View Post

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT
                    Cool, our game day threads easily reach 251 pages. FACT

Comment

Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic.

Comment

Brool story co
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

brag about how many niner fans sit in front of their computer and type in a message board during a game all you want

ill post once or twice but my attention is on the game, not the net

Comment

Matter of fact our site shuts down the severs cant handle the traffic from all the bandwagon fans.
                            I agree, the bandwagon runs strong in San Francisco.

Comment

Game day threads around here get (significantly) more pages than that, but that's expected considering NY is the biggest market in the country. Not that it matters though.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X