• Show
Clear All

It'd be classy if they showed up...so I'm not expecting it

Comment

Funny stuff I gotta say.

Comment

Bump

Comment

You guys are the better team I wasn't wanna of those fans expecting us to dominate, I thought it'd be close, boy I was wrong. We have a lot to work on if we want any shot at beating you guys in the future. Eli is a beast. Alex is well .... Alex. When the giants are motivated its clear they are the leagues beat team and they proved it today.

Comment

Lets see if they prove my theory right. Most of them vanish, never to be seen again
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
              Lets see if they prove my theory right. Most of them vanish, never to be seen again
              We won't miss them.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

There was a mob of Niner fans on here,,,where did they all go?

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast9er View Post
                  You guys are the better team I wasn't wanna of those fans expecting us to dominate, I thought it'd be close, boy I was wrong. We have a lot to work on if we want any shot at beating you guys in the future. Eli is a beast. Alex is well .... Alex. When the giants are motivated its clear they are the leagues beat team and they proved it today.
                  Those who ignore history they are condemned to repeat it. Told you you should have checked with the Packers and the Pats fans before you come here boasting. Oh, well I guess we got lucky again and you gave the game away by beating yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantWarfare View Post
                    There was a mob of Niner fans on here,,,where did they all go?
                    They are at the gay parade in Embarcadero. It is more interesting than eating crow.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                      They are at the gay parade in Embarcadero. It is more interesting than eating crow.
                      Truuuuuuth

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post

Bwaaaaaaa haaaa blowout!

Comment

Not a single Niner on. Maybe like one, but that's it.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I was at the grocery store buying out the whiskey, good win guys. Dominant performance. Plus the Seahawks won, tomorrow morning is gonna be tough. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

Comment

we own candlestick...like the commercial song goes, "how you like me now"....

Comment

Originally posted by dcpd813 View Post
                                I was at the grocery store buying out the whiskey, good win guys. Dominant performance. Plus the Seahawks won, tomorrow morning is gonna be tough. Good luck the rest of the way guys.
                                Props. See you next time.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Working...
                                X