Giants dominates us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants dominates us

I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.

Thats one crow plate special believe we have reservations for 40.

Comment

spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast9er View Post
        I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.
        Now you know how New England and the Pakers fans feel and why!

Comment

Yeah nobody really cares.

Comment

Nah, we just got lucky again and you beat yourselves again. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
              spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly
              +1
              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!
                The Modern Giants fan kit:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SimmsandLT View Post
                  You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!
                  I concur!

Comment

For being so classy...serve yourself two slices of humble pie!

Comment

this should help you ... the media was leading you down a dark path for their own ratings

now you realize you have to get better ... more aggressive ... get to work !!
                      Apologize to Melo 5

Comment

now all you have to do is fix your title of the post. GIANTS DOMINATED US

Comment

Working...
                        X