• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS JUSTIN SMITH STILL COMMING?

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      Maybe you hate us just a little less now......we played you straight up
      As I've been telling you guys all week we are World Champs for a reason.......dont listen to Dion Sanders and Kurt Warner
      Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SF49erfan View Post
        Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.
        When you get a real QB, and even then we are loaded up and down the roster

Comment

Respect for showing up. It shocked me that the Giants looked so dominating, but you guys have nothing to worry about. The Niners are virtually a lock to make the post season. Good game!
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I knew the game was over when Rob Riggle picked us to win in the FOX pregame show. He's 0-2 when picking us and the 49ers won all the games he picked against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mbeach49er View Post
              Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

Good luck the rest of the season, see ya in January!

(crow sucks)

Takes a big person to do what you just did
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I still hate the Giants!
                That's what got us the win, keep it up
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I knew the game was over when Rob Riggle picked us to win in the FOX pregame show. He's 0-2 when picking us and the 49ers won all the games he picked against us.
                  To me Riggle isn't even funny. Caliendo was hit and miss, but he did give you a laugh at times.

Comment

You really think we are making the playoffs? ahahahahahahaha! Good one!

Comment

Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

(crow sucks)
                      Medium rare with a baked potato and a glass of gin for me. Thanks.
                      My hats off to the both of you, much respect coming back. Its one game that was hyped up this week by everyone. The 49ers are still a very good team, and very good teams have bad games. Its only week 6, plenty of ball left to play.

The Hawks won today, but the Cards lost to Buffalo in OT. Buffalo, the team that you guys whooped last week. Today Buffalo decided to play defense---LOL!!!

The NFL is all about match-ups, and you just never know what can happen week to week.

I still think the 49ers are the top dogs in the NFC West. Good luck the rest of the way!

Comment

I don't want salt on my crow. I'll take it the old fashioned way. Good game guys. We'll get our rematch next year hopefully.

Comment

Funny, how an old fashion butt whipping quickly turned all these 9er smack talkers so humble. Boys played their SB vs us opening night & TC's play-calling cost us the Eagles game, we should be 5-1!

No quarter given, none taken!! We stomped that 9er butt!

Comment

(crow sucks)
                            The niners are much better than they played today. So is Smith.

Good rivalry.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by iPrism View Post
                              You really think we are making the playoffs? ahahahahahahaha! Good one!

I do. Its a damn good team. Didn't execute well today but if you got early points while you were owning TOP its a different game altogether

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                                Funny, how an old fashion butt whipping quickly turned all these 9er smack talkers so humble. Boys played their SB vs us opening night & TC's play-calling cost us the Eagles game, we should be 5-1!

No quarter given, none taken!! We stomped that 9er butt!
                                The Giants could have lost that TB game easily, and they did not play well enough vs the Eagles at the times they needed - I think 4-2 is appropriate right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X