Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdance
    started a topic REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

feelsgoodman.jpg

There was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.

Eagles Lose
    Cowboys Lose

And then there were two.....

Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

• Riverdance
    replied
    Originally posted by NYGESanti4E View Post
    "Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called
    ( NCHIA - Nicks, Cruz and Hixon International Airlines.)

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

NY Giants 42 Deadskins 10

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."
    Just remember, this is what we think of you

Originally posted by Redskins Fans
    " I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black *****' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
    My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
    **** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black *****!
    Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"
    Hope you show up after the game.

Leave a comment:

• eLi MusT gO dEEp
    replied
    Keanu Reeves is not impressed.

Leave a comment:

• NYGESanti4E
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
    feelsgoodman.jpg

There was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.

Eagles Lose
    Cowboys Lose

And then there were two.....

Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

"Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."

Leave a comment:

• NYGESanti4E
    replied
    Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service.

Leave a comment:

• Blue in Oz
    replied
    You aren't winning the SB with the 32nd ranked pass D

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    [QUOTE=Riverdance;539103][QUOTE=miked1958;538917]
    feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.feelsgoodman.jpgYour fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    yep you will find out how much of a fluke on Sunday

Leave a comment:

• miked1958
    replied
    Just a couple of kids playing on their parents computer is all. They will be gone just S fast as all those niner homers were.

Leave a comment:

• BillTheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Superbowl baby, here we go! Redskins for 2012!

Tj what's in that peace pipe your smoking ?

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    THIS THREAD REEKS WITH MORONICISM.

YES I JUST MADE A WORD UP.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.
    so Skins fans are badaxxes huh? You condone that??........maybe some of those tough guys should play on your woefull D
    I'm beginning to think I'm jousting with a 10 yr old here

Leave a comment:

• Riverdance
    replied
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Yeah we did.....so what?
    We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
    They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
    You will be by Sunday night.
    Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    Yeah we did.....so what?
    We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
    They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
    You will be by Sunday night.

Leave a comment:

• Riverdance
    replied
    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
    We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories
    You guys lost to the Eagles.....and the Cowboys. Those two teams are horrible.

Leave a comment:

• BParcells777
    replied
    We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
    We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories

Leave a comment:

Working...
X