HEY NINERS FANS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY NINERS FANS

Where are you guys? I've only seen one of you where is everyone? Check in here
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

right here.

Comment

Right here

Comment

here

Comment

I'm a man of my word and I said I'll be back.

Comment

Learn a lesson, be humble. Niners have a good team, but they are beatable, as we proved today.

Comment

can you say getting punched in the mouth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonenc View Post
                Learn a lesson, be humble. Niners have a good team, but they are beatable, as we proved today.
                humility and a Harbaugh don't belong in the same sentence...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Weren't the 9ers fans saying we only beat garbage teams? You guys got dominated, the Browns put up a better fight!

Comment

Dat it? That all you 9ers fans have to say? I'm here? Your team got b&^% slapped & punched in the mouth! We proved that Alex Smith is just a game manager. 2 losses now where he is not good enough to lead your team from behind. After this game, you guys still wanna call him the best QB in the game due to the BS QBR system? Gimme a break!

I thought the 9er run game was gonna smash us & your vaunted D was gonna maul Eli & stuff our run game?

Stay humble 9er fans, next time stay humble.

Comment

Let's not be sore winners. Let them absorb the lesson.

Harbaugh is treading on Rex Ryan territory... Bravado only works when you're the bully.
                      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                      X