Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles fire DC

Middle of the season
    how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
    they promoted secondary coach todd bowles

Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned

Comment

Scapegoat move I agree...... That whole coaching staff sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
        Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned
        im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants

Comment

no great loss. their offense is worse than their defense, so this doesnt really change much lol

Comment

is it me or did they have a turnover in every game except the giants game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
              Middle of the season
              how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
              they promoted secondary coach todd bowles
              Why the hell would they fire their defensive coordinator when their defense is good and their offense is trash?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
                im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants
                I agree! Vick too.

Never get in the way of a team's burning desire to be mediocre.

Comment

Total scapegoat move. An OL coach shouldn't be running an NFL defense to begin with. I believe that it came from Management. "Either get rid of him or we'll get rid of you". Not going to lie. I am happy about their turmoil. LOL @ the wet dream team.
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL @ "Maybe they can get a first down now."

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                      Total scapegoat move. An OL coach shouldn't be running an NFL defense to begin with. I believe that it came from Management. "Either get rid of him or we'll get rid of you". Not going to lie. I am happy about their turmoil. LOL @ the wet dream team.
                      I actually find this disturbing. I liked the Eagles staying with the status Quo. Now, they might actually go out and find a coach and a qb who can win it all

Comment

Working...
                      X