Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
    That awkward moment when you wanna diss Cowboys fans but one is in the thread....

Anyways lol, RG3 > Geno Smith. Geno cant scramble and is ugly
    hahahhahahha your bringing up Smith's looks into the who's better debate? lmfaooo ima be laughin bout this for mad long

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
      I was dissing eagle fans.... cowboy fan
      You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
      brb I actually know football
      brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
      brb I'm not annoying as ish
      brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
      brb brb

Comment

hahahhahahha your bringing up Smith's looks into the who's better debate? lmfaooo ima be laughin bout this for mad long
        Well RG3 is a sexy man (no homo). Very fit to be the next face of the league. After we win the Super Bowl this year, just imagine all the endoresement deals we're gonna get.

Comment

You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
          brb I actually know football
          brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
          brb I'm not annoying as ish
          brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
          brb brb
          you know football and aren't delusional, yet your saying the skins are winning the Super Bowl this year.... seems legit

Comment

you know football and aren't delusional, yet your saying the skins are winning the Super Bowl this year.... seems legit
            That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year.

Comment

That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir

Comment

congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir
                It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.

Comment

It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.
                  ight man whatever you say, and that was a perfectly clean hit on RG3, if u don't want to get hit don't run straight at linebackers. And I'm sorry but I still don't believe your a skin fans, I'm convinced your a cowboy troll

Comment

Dallas has a better chance of going to the SB that you skunks, and I don't even think we are going. This division is the Giants to lose and if we beat Carlolina followed up with our first home win against NY, then the East should be on notice

Not that I think we can roll out two in a row, but never say never. Congrats on your almost win against an overrated ATL. We will show you how to beat them in a few weeks.
                    sigpic

Comment

We're relevant now.

brb Redskins games get highest ratings of any NFL team (except NYJ and Dallass)

Your team isn't relevant. Get over yourself.

Comment

Foreskins vs. The Knife. Is that what you are looking for??

Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 10-18-2012, 11:14 PM.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
                          Like Cleveland-Baltimore.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
                            Like Cleveland-Baltimore.
                            In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

Comment

In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

Like we don't give a fuark about the Redskins.

Comment

GIANTS/49ERS NEEDS TO BE UP THERE. GIANTS/EAGLES IS A GREATER RIVALRY THAN COWBOYS. BUT THE EAGLES HAVE OWNED US LATELY.

Comment

Working...
                                X