Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdance
    started a topic Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

Top Ten Rivalries Currently In the NFL (ESPN)

1. Steelers/Ravens
    2. Jets/Patriots
    3. Cowboys/Giants
    4. Bears/Packers
    5. Falcons/Saints
    6. Cowboys/Redskins
    7. Chargers/Raiders
    8. Steelers/Browns
    9. Titans/Texans
    10.Vikings/Packers

No Redskins/Giants? feelsbadman.jpg

Well, they'll learn soon enough.

• giantyankee1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
    ..Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season
    what kind of an idiot are you? When would the League ever eliminate Divisional games, and that's games with an "s" BTW, not BRB.

Not only are you delusional but your stoopider than a MFer...yes stoopider... moron

Leave a comment:

• tonyt830
    replied
    Well RG3 is a sexy man (no homo). Very fit to be the next face of the league. After we watch a team, other then the Redskins,win the Super Bowl this year, just imagine all the endoresement deals they will get.
    That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallas, Giants and Philadelphia are more than capable of doing so. Even college teams and the local high school are not scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Daniel Snyder tried to pay Roger Goodell a higher salary if he let the Redskins ignore the salary cap.

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year but we could not close the deal but got a moral victory anyway.
    It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished but Atlanta has not proven anything in the playoffs when it counts most. With that being said, we did not win even if the refs would have handed us the game and if the Falcons were playing dirty trying to injure Bob.

And Dallas never has 2 S's, unless you failed spelling in elementary school. ALWAYS.
    fixed up a few of your posts for you!
    Last edited by tonyt830; 10-20-2012, 04:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tonyt830
    replied
    You would get beaten up if you went to DC and accused people of being a Dallass Cowgirls fan. And no I'm not a Cowgirls fan

brb I actually have a brain
    brb I actually know football
    brb I'm not a bandwagoning piece of ish
    brb I'm not annoying as ish
    brb I'm not a delusional hillybilly
    brb brb
    I'm not up on all of the internet slang and abbreviations, but what is brb all about? From what I understand brb is internet slang for "Be right back' Or am I missing something? Do you mean to say BTW, which would mean "by the way"

Leave a comment:

• tonyt830
    replied
    The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
    I live in Tennessee, and most Titans fans I know and work with, consider the Ravens and Steelers more of a rival than the Texans right now---that goes back to the days of the Old AFC Central when you had the Oiler, Steelers, Browns and Bengals. Even at 1 point the Jaguars were more of a rival of the Titans than the Texans are now.

Leave a comment:

• BROADWAYSTORM
    replied
    GIANTS/49ERS NEEDS TO BE UP THERE. GIANTS/EAGLES IS A GREATER RIVALRY THAN COWBOYS. BUT THE EAGLES HAVE OWNED US LATELY.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

Like we don't give a fuark about the Redskins.

Leave a comment:

• Riverdance
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Like Cleveland-Baltimore.
    In a way, but that rivalry is pretty one sided. Ratbird fans dont give a fuark about the Browns.

Leave a comment:

• SweetZombieJesus
    replied
    The Titans used to play in Houston until they got their team ripped from them. There is a lot of resentment for that in Houston. Seems like one of those rivalries you cant understand unless you live in Nashville or Houston.
    Like Cleveland-Baltimore.

Leave a comment:

• FIFTY6G-MAN
    replied
    Foreskins vs. The Knife. Is that what you are looking for??

Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Moke
    replied
    We're relevant now.

brb Redskins games get highest ratings of any NFL team (except NYJ and Dallass)

Your team isn't relevant. Get over yourself.

Leave a comment:

• tabascocat
    replied
    That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year.

Dallas has a better chance of going to the SB that you skunks, and I don't even think we are going. This division is the Giants to lose and if we beat Carlolina followed up with our first home win against NY, then the East should be on notice

Not that I think we can roll out two in a row, but never say never. Congrats on your almost win against an overrated ATL. We will show you how to beat them in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue2088
    replied
    It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.
    ight man whatever you say, and that was a perfectly clean hit on RG3, if u don't want to get hit don't run straight at linebackers. And I'm sorry but I still don't believe your a skin fans, I'm convinced your a cowboy troll

Leave a comment:

• Riverdance
    replied
    Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir
    It's a more polished team this year. Matty Ice is playing out of his skull and Julio Jones is more polished. With that being said, we would have won if the refs were being idiots and if the Falcons were being cheap shot artists taking shots at RG3.

And Dallass always has 2 S's. ALWAYS.

Leave a comment:

• bigblue2088
    replied
    That's right. Who's gonna stop us? Dallass and Philadelphia are irrelevant and the Giants are scared ****less of us. Theres even a rumor down here that Giants Management tried to go to Roger Goodell to get rid of the Redskins game before the season LMAO!

And we took ATL to the limit earlier this year.
    congrats for taking a team we demolished to the limit. and Dallas only has 1 s sir

Leave a comment:

Working...
X