• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edited myself:

your edit caught it

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
      Super bowl odds have just as much to do with a teams strength as they do the division they play in. Obv with the defending champs and the darling Eagles and Cowboys in their division the skins odds are going to be low, and rightfully so.

I agree with you for the most part, we should be able to win this game. I'm just trying to tell you that it's not likely to be the cake walk that you think it is. I hope it's a blowout which could happen, but we can't fall asleep on the skins and expect an easy win.

I do not think it will be a cakewalk
      I see a Giants 10 point victory.........if you call that a cakewalk, then ok

Comment

They have as little of a chance as Hillary Clinton ever winning the presidential election.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
          Be careful, you're starting to sound like a GB/9ers fan with the " we beat ouselves" card. If the.Skins beat us, then they were just the better team that day.
          It is a running joke, based on all the teams we didn't "beat" over the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
            We are contenders though and quite honestly, you havent beaten anyone except the one year wonders, the 49ers (Who by the way lost to the Vikings, a team we just beat)

Surely, you have to be smart enough to realize that we're legit this year.brb brb
            Skins

RG3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (Rookie)
            Alfred Morris<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (To Slow )
            best coach in the league<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Wrong < (To Old )
            best fans/home field advantage in the league<<<<<<<<<Wrong (To Loud )
            every other team in our division sucks<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<True ( Except the Giants )
            Adam Carriker<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (To Heavy / can't move )

BRB on Monday !
            Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-19-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

What's with the BRB? Going to watch the amazing top 10 QBs of Skins nation?

Comment

They have a very good shot at being 3-4 and once again irrelevant. The Giants would have to play their absolute worst and the Skins their absolute best to even make it a close game.

Comment

They have a shot. If RG3PO removes his helmet and shows that ugly
                  mug of his he'll scare every one out of the stadium and they'll win by forfeit.That's about they're ONLY shot
                  #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Originally posted by East Coast Bias View Post
                    They have a shot. If RG3PO removes his helmet and shows that ugly
                    mug of his he'll scare every one out of the stadium and they'll win by forfeit.That's about they're ONLY shot
                    LMAO that is a face only a mother can love.
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                      They have a very good shot at being 3-4 and once again irrelevant. The Giants would have to play their absolute worst and the Skins their absolute best to even make it a close game.
                      Not true at all. You dummies can't really believe this stuff, can you?

Comment

I'm sitting here laughing at all this overconfidence. Keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                          1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.

2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.

Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                            1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.

2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.

Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.
                            How did we do against them last year when they finished 4th in the division?

I just think that it's funny that after one nice win after shaky games against Tampa and Cleveland, all of the sudden we're invincible . . . . if we lose on Sunday, these same guys will be calling for TC to be fired and posting that we have no chance against the Cowboys. I understand that it is the circle of life for the mouthbreathers around here, but it gets irritating after a while.

I think that I'll take you up on the Scotch. Cheers . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                              Believe it......this is not the 2011 Giants. They have smouldered through the first few games as they worked in a lot of new talent
                              They are now catching fire.......this game Giants 10 Plus......could be much worse for the hapless Skins

Comment

Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                                1) There is a VERY good chance that the Skins finish in 3rd or 4th place in the division.2) I believe the other part of his statement was smack talk. Obviously, the Giants can lose this game without playing their worst game.Geeze, you seem pretty grumpy for a Friday evening. Have a scotch and a cigar. Giants are winning this game.
                                Real talk. Redskins getting first in the division. Too much talent, swept the giants last year with our broom. Surprised you guys won Super Bowl to be honest. Redskins ground and pound too much for giants this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X