....And I thought 49er fans hated us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
    Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.
    Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US

Comment

Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
      LOL, I dont give a chit if a bunch of New Yorkers on the internet dont like me.

Cool story, though.
      Well, you must give a chit if you're on another teams board and you were crying a river about a few giant fans on here who didn't come to your board and wish RGIII well when he got injured.

Sounds like an internet dweeb to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
        http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium

Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.

the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?
        Originally posted by Redskins Fans
        " I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
        My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
        **** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black Jesus!
        Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"
        That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.

Comment

Well, you will soon. The Media Darling QB's in Dallass and Philadelphia are on their way out and both of those teams are about to be in rebuild mode. Which just leaves YOU and US
          i love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division

Comment

That's just a sample of 1 of many pages filled with these type of comments.
            OMG, and we get to look forward to more of these mind stimulating gems next week, only from Cowgirl fans....just sayin', the monotony.....SHUT UP AND PLAY ALREADY!

Comment

As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
              You can only hope your team is hated. It comes with winning SuperBowls. Something your sorry *** team has not done in a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue2088 View Post
                i love this guy thinks the skins even in conversation for the class of the division
                Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.

Comment

Oh, my bad. I forgot. The Giants are going to run away with the division. We might as well not even play any of the games then. Congrats on your playoff birth.
                  finally your makin sense, jk but ur labelin yourselves as Super Bowl contenders, f that u guys aren't even gonna contend for the division... your 3-3 after the easy part of your schedule

Comment

oh and the eagles and cowboys are better than u so smd

Comment

We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children

Comment

Originally posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
                        We hate you because your team has the most band wagon fans ever. Washington fans are true and are Washington fans from little children
                        haha says the guy who prolly doesn't know who was QB before Bob Griffin

Comment

No.....it just leaves US.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
                              EVERY team that wins Superbowls have band wagon fans. This is just idiotic. Right now the only fans the Redskins CAN have are lifers,,,,,nobody else wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
                                It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.
                                The Giants own the redskins out of any team in the division.

Comment

Working...
                                X