Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....And I thought 49er fans hated us

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ....And I thought 49er fans hated us

    http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium


    Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.


    Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  • #2
    As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
      As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
      Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.

      Giants fan since the early 80s

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
        http://www.extremeskins.com/forumdis...24-The-Stadium


        Just browse any Giants related thread...it is crazy how much they hate us and even more specifically Mara.


        Are the Giants the new Patriots a.k.a. most hated team in the NFL?
        No dude. They just hate the Giants since they think Mara "cheated" because they were dirtbags and tried to dump Fat Alberts contract or whatever stupid contract that had on their books during the uncapped year. No other team besides the Cowflops and and a few others to a lesser extent tried to pull that crap. They tried to get an unfair advantage (since few others did it and no one as close to as bad as they did it).

        They can cry about collusion all they want. They stuck their hand in the cookie jar and got their face smacked with a brick.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh its ok fellas, just a bunch of little boys letting their rage out. We'll show them who owns the NFCE come Sunday.

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Lol why do they even hate us? They beat us twice last year, we should be the ones hating them. So funny.
              Oh yeah they hate us. Check this thread out from their MB. Its titled "Fu-- the Giants, No Really Fu-- them".

              http://www.extremeskins.com/showthre...ally-****-Them.

              All I have to say is, stay classy Washington.

              Comment


              • #8
                Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

                Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
                It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Haha, that's really funny/entertaining.

                  Honestly, they should hate Philly and Dallas more for constantly owning them, but we are still a division rival so it makes sense.
                  It must suck to be them knowing that nobody really cared about them until RG3 showed up.
                  Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                    Its going to be hilarious going back to their boards at 4:30PM on Sunday. I will drink everyone of their tears. But, but, but, we were contenders this year..... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
                    They'll just call it an "off game".
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                      Other then twice a year we don't even think about you guys.
                      THIS!

                      Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Riverdance View Post
                        As I said before, after last weeks game at FedEx, there was a "Giants Suck" chant in the Parking lot. We hate you almost as much as Dallass.
                        No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          No one cares dude. You really are wasting your time here because no one likes you;
                          LOL, I dont give a chit if a bunch of New Yorkers on the internet dont like me.

                          Cool story, though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            All 10 of them hate us?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Read it all and WOW!....WTF is wrong with Skins fans? All that profanity and hatred? I think they're scared sh*tless, and trying to pep themselves out of it. We won't sleep on them, but seriously, can we just beat these clowns already?

                              Also, yes they have a very talented QB, but Black Jesus?....smh,sigh.....the fall for these Skins fans is gonna be so damn hard....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X