Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

check out what was posted in redskins forum,, there killing mara,,,,??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • check out what was posted in redskins forum,, there killing mara,,,,??

    Re: **** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.
    Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy ******* who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.

  • #2
    why they hate mara soo much?

    Comment


    • #3
      i'm a bit ignorant on this whole mara thing

      I know Mara is the owner of the Giants but what did he do exactly to piss the Redskins fans off?

      Comment


      • #4
        hahaha I saw that and started hysterical laughing for quite a while. NFC East fans are something

        Comment


        • #5
          u mad, bro? y u mad, bro? y u mad?

          Comment


          • #6
            wow, why the hate for the Maras? Was it the fact they defended the NFL's ruling against the 'boys and the 'skins? http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-and-redskins/

            eff 'em. Roll right over them on the way to Dallass

            Comment


            • #7
              John Mara made his approval of the Redskins & Cowboys' salary cap fines public.

              Comment


              • #8
                lol,, forgot about that,, but cowgirls and deadskins got what they deserved,,, but still dont get the fans killing mara like hes the new jerry jones,, ohh well




                Originally posted by gfd_2 View Post
                wow, why the hate for the Maras? Was it the fact they defended the NFL's ruling against the 'boys and the 'skins? http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...-and-redskins/

                eff 'em. Roll right over them on the way to Dallass

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re:
                  Just add a little bit to that excellent piece:

                  Mara knew his vagiants were going to be over the cap in 2012. So he opted to abuse his power by reaching out to the other 29 owners and concocting some sort of BS penalty to punish the #1 and #2 most valuable franchises.

                  What's ironic is that even after Mara stole the cap room his vagiants were STILL over the cap before the deadline.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LoveRack View Post
                    Re: **** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.
                    Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy ******* who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.
                    There's some serious player hating there. Don't hate if you can't duplicate!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Those skins fans are crazy. You know who else is crazy? Redskins ownership for gambling with the cap. THEY are the real cheaters, and got caught. Their ownership is why I appreciate being a giants fan. Watching the team as a young man in the early 80's, I didn't really understand the teams owner(s) ultimately determine how successful a team can be. As an older and wiser gentleman, I know that that the level of caring must be highest at the top!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by LoveRack View Post
                        lol,, forgot about that,, but cowgirls and deadskins got what they deserved,,, but still dont get the fans killing mara like hes the new jerry jones,, ohh well
                        +1. The got what they deserved. Snyder and Jones were trying to be two smart asses.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          They went after Tiki too??? you *******s!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Redskins is a valuable franchise? Roflmao.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I can't believe Redskins fans, who have a championship in a lockout shortened season, are talking about lucky championships.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X