Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crickets...................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crickets...................

    As usual.

    The Giants - and particularly Eli - played like absolute crap today and they were fortunate to come away with the W.

    And the silence here continues

  • #2
    1) Eli played bad. The second int made me want to punt a puppy off a bridge.
    2) The defense gave up 250 yards on the ground.
    3) Hosley got smoked by Moss (Not the first or last one).
    4) Defense couldn't stop the Skins on 4th and 10!

    At least they won.

    Giants need to shake the stench of this one off and move forward.

    Comment


    • #3
      take away that game winner to cruz and he played like crap. his overall performance was not that horrible.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JB456 View Post
        4) Defense couldn't stop the Skins on 4th and 10!
        They did everything they could on that one play....he was dead to rights. RG3 made an unbelievable scramble to buy time and find the open man. In my opinion, that was not on the Giants being bad, more on RG3 being incredibly athletic and agile.

        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
          They did everything they could on that one play....he was dead to rights. RG3 made an unbelievable scramble to buy time and find the open man. In my opinion, that was not on the Giants being bad, more on RG3 being incredibly athletic and agile.
          I know. I know, BUT great defenses stop offenses on 4th and 10.

          Also, did the Giants only rush 3 on that play? If so, that is Fin ******ed in my book. Now, I am not necessarily saying they should have blitzed but from my memeory, I think they only rushed 3. Gddmit!

          Comment


          • #6
            not sure how many they rushed. but the block on Osi just as he was getting to RG was borderline. he kinda hit him on the side but close the the back. would not have surprised me if they got flagged for that. However no excuse. he juked JPP out of his shoes
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

            # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

            1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

            ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

            Comment


            • #7
              however if we do stop them there and run out the clock, i dont think the win would be even more tainted then it already is. At least Eli got to redeem himself and pull another late win out of his bag of tricks. Had the D just stopped RG on that play, they media would have said the giants won despite eli in this game. I am good with the way it played out
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                however if we do stop them there and run out the clock, i dont think the win would be even more tainted then it already is. At least Eli got to redeem himself and pull another late win out of his bag of tricks. Had the D just stopped RG on that play, they media would have said the giants won despite eli in this game. I am good with the way it played out
                If Eli was some no name QB trying to build himself up in the league, I would completely agree with you. I have 100% faith that Eli can get it done when it matters most. For me, great execution by the defense means more than Eli having a chance to redeem himself by doing something he has done 1000000X before (Leading a 4th qtr comeback).

                Comment


                • #9
                  How is the win tainted? We outplayed the skins. 4 turnovers for them, 2 for us. That is the game. We were ultimately better.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JB456 View Post
                    I know. I know, BUT great defenses stop offenses on 4th and 10.

                    Also, did the Giants only rush 3 on that play? If so, that is Fin ******ed in my book. Now, I am not necessarily saying they should have blitzed but from my memeory, I think they only rushed 3. Gddmit!
                    I was screaming when they only lined up 3 on that play, I want an all out bum rush on a 4-10!!! If i wasnt at a friends house I may have ended up putting a few holes in a wall.
                    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
                      I was screaming when they only lined up 3 on that play, I want an all out bum rush on a 4-10!!! If i wasnt at a friends house I may have ended up putting a few holes in a wall.
                      I was so angry, I would have thrown puppies and kittens in a woodchipper. Why wouldn't you try to force the issue? Maybe force RGIII to make a quick throw and perhaps he misses or his taget gets tacked before the first down marker.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X