Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eagles Fan Checking In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eagles Fan Checking In

    Hope my fellow Tri State Citizens stayed safe throughout Sandy. That storm was no joke. We got hit hard down here but there's no question that NYC/NJ got the worst of it.

  • #2
    Well, glad everything is safe in Philly. New Jersey must have gotten it the worst.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, you see places getting destroyed by natural disasters every year but you never think that it could actually happen to where you live.

      Comment


      • #4
        They should have named it Hurricane A-Rod,That way it wouldn't have hit anything
        #80 Get Well Soon

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by East Coast Bias View Post
          They should have named it Hurricane A-Rod,That way it wouldn't have hit anything
          Or Hurricane Jason Babin. That way it would have been all hype

          Comment


          • #6
            Here's how to help.


            The Red Cross
            http://www.redcross.org/hurricane-sa...FYKK4AodT0kAjw
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Thanks bro.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                Or Hurricane Jason Babin. That way it would have been all hype
                Haha, eagles fan using his own player in a joke. Love it dude. Good luck!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Haha, eagles fan using his own player in a joke. Love it dude. Good luck!
                  ''

                  He is a joke so it was a natural fit.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There is supposed to be a signifigant amount of snowfall headed our way (Philadelphia/NY/NJ/CT) this or next week. That 2012 stuff is starting to scare me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Snow's the last thing you need after the storm. Stay safe over there
                      Supporting the Giants from Scotland

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                        Hope my fellow Tri State Citizens stayed safe throughout Sandy. That storm was no joke. We got hit hard down here but there's no question that NYC/NJ got the worst of it.
                        THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES ! YOU AND ALL of PA. & ALL OF THE USA .. STAY SAFE !........REMEMBER WE ARE ALL AMERICANS FIRST ! AND TIMES LIKE THIS, WE HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER !

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It would have been really awkward if the philly game was this week instead of PIT. Both teams fanbases would be more worried about restoring power than the game, and there wouldn't be enough vitriol for it to be a NYG-PHI game...

                          I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We regained power Friday. Sadly, I am still one of the only people I know who has power in this part of NJ so I am very fortunate all things considered. A few of my friends/family members are expecting to be out another 10+ days.

                            Interestingly enough in North Jersey we didn't have the flooding problems that many south of us had, in fact we barely had any rain whatsoever. Instead, we are facing problems caused by near 100 mph wind gusts that met an abundance of trees, many of which still had leaves on them.

                            Fallen power lines, and trees everywhere.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              It would have been really awkward if the philly game was this week instead of PIT. Both teams fanbases would be more worried about restoring power than the game, and there wouldn't be enough vitriol for it to be a NYG-PHI game...
                              Giants and Eagles fans love to travel to each others stadiums, so I'm sure with how difficult it would be to travel, there would be plenty of empty seats.

                              I remember the first Eagles/Giants game after 911 and it really didnt feel right.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X