Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB getting away with holdng all day so far......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB getting away with holdng all day so far......

Line and recievers that are blocking down field.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
    Line and recievers that are blocking down field.
    Plus on that pass to Jordy Nelson, 2 officials clearly saw it bounce yet they called it a catch and forced the Cardinals to use a challenge to turn the call over.....Ridiculous!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Jesus!! Just gave them a full yard spot to give them the 1st down on a 3rd an 10. He was well short!! Rodgers throws a great pass on the next play for a TD. Refs suck.

Comment

Wow....amazing TD catch!! GB is looking very good today!!

Comment

If we got away with that many holds, we would win every game easily.

Comment

Yeah well we got a win taken away from us in Seattle. I say we deserve to get one back.
            Last edited by Rodgers12; 11-05-2012, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers12 View Post
              Yeah well we got a win taken away from us in Seattle. I say we deserve to get one back.
              GB gets calls like this every week. Watch when we play them. They will get every call for them. Honestly, after the refs tried giving us the Steelers game, I can't say too much.
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Yeah right. This year the refs have been trying to screw us over. Everyone knows we could be 7-2 right now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;568706]Yeah right. This year the refs have been trying to screw us over. Everyone knows we could be 7-2 right now.[/QUOTE) Now your being ****y when just last week you were saying you don't think they will make the playoffs??? I wish we had a cupcake schedule like GB ...really
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

[QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;568713]
                    Yeah right. This year the refs have been trying to screw us over. Everyone knows we could be 7-2 right now.[/QUOTE) Now your being ****y when just last week you were saying you don't think they will make the playoffs??? I wish we had a cupcake schedule like GB ...really
                    Your joking right? We had the 49ers at home, Chicago at home, @Seattle, @Indy, @Houston already. That is a tough stretch. Your division is much weaker then ours. You had the Skins, Philly and Dallas twice already. Those three teams arent tough at all. With all our injuries it is possible we could not get in and with how tough the NFC is. I hope we get healthy the next few weeks.
                    Last edited by Rodgers12; 11-05-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

The NFC North standings are
                      1. Chicago 7-1
                      2. Green Bay 6-3
                      3. Minnesota 5-4
                      4. Detroit 4-4

That is a brutal division if you ask me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;568716]
                        Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                        Your joking right? We had the 49ers at home, Chicago at home, @Seattle, @Indy, @Houston already. That is a tough stretch. Your division is much weaker then ours. You had the Skins, Philly and Dallas twice already. Those three teams arent tough at all. With all our injuries it is possible we could not get in and with how tough the NFC is. I hope we get healthy the next few weeks.
                        I am sorry, didnt we also play 49'ers at 49'ers?? Yeah and then Pittsburgh is no walk in the park either, Add Superstorm Sandy into the mix and we were destined to lose. You change your mind about your team like Rodgers changes his panties.
                        "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[QUOTE=Rodgers12;568716]
                          Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                          I'm not joking can you honestly say that GB's schedule is easy then the Giants???1. Dallas,2.Tampa bay,3. Panthers, 4.eagles, 5.san fran, 6.browns,7.redskins,8.dallas,9.steelers you got 4 divsion games and then San Fran and Pittsburgh that is ridiculous then we have GB, NO, ATLANTA, RAVENS,EAGLES,BENGALS, REDSKINS left no one has that hard of a schedule. My point is that just last week you were saying your team won't make the playoffs now your bragging??? Honestly we could care less what GB is doing right now we have our own problems. Please don't use injuries as an excuse cause if you know anything about our team our whole defense is riddle with injuries.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

[QUOTE=FIFTY6G-MAN;568721]
                            I am sorry, didnt we also play 49'ers at 49'ers?? Yeah and then Pittsburgh is no walk in the park either, Add Superstorm Sandy into the mix and we were destined to lose. You change your mind about your team like Rodgers changes his panties.
                            We have @Detroit then @Youguys after the bye. Hope we can win at least 1 out of 2 of those games.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eliscruzzz;568729]
                              I'm not joking can you honestly say that GB's schedule is easy then the Giants???1. Dallas,2.Tampa bay,3. Panthers, 4.eagles, 5.san fran, 6.browns,7.redskins,8.dallas,9.steelers you got 4 divsion games and then San Fran and Pittsburgh that is ridiculous then we have GB, NO, ATLANTA, RAVENS,EAGLES,BENGALS, REDSKINS left no one has that hard of a schedule. My point is that just last week you were saying your team won't make the playoffs now your bragging??? Honestly we could care less what GB is doing right now we have our own problems. Please don't use injuries as an excuse cause if you know anything about our team our whole defense is riddle with injuries.
                              Not bragging at all. You probably have a hard schedule cause your super bowl champions. Dont be suprised if the Giants go 9-7 then go on their huge run again in the playoffs. 9-7 will probably win your division. I hope I am wrong about you guys going on a run though. I would love to see the Pack do the same thing they did two years ago but I doubt it. I will be happy if they can go deep in the playoffs again better then last year. Also will be very happy if we can get healthy. Your first 5 games of the season werent hard at all. Look at our schedule the first two months, we had three road games in a row against 2 teams with winning records.

Comment

Working...
                              X