No announcement yet.

CONGRATS STEELERS NATION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based on our play the last month or so, can you blame them? I bet every fanbase of every team we have left on our schedule is circling us as an easy win. Sad, that as defending champs, we get so little respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
      Based on our play the last month or so, can you blame them? I bet every fanbase of every team we have left on our schedule is circling us as an easy win. Sad, that as defending champs, we get so little respect.
      I doubt it. Lambeau12 thinks his team will lose Sunday. A lot of fans fear this team as they should. We can beat anybody in the league at any time. 'Course when we feel like it

Any fan of another team who thinks we will be an easy win is a moron.

Comment

If we beat GB Sunday night, I agree, but should we lose & get blown out in the process, believe you me, other teams & their fans will have us pegged as an easy W on their schedule.

Giants need to send a message to the rest of the NFL this Sunday night with a convincing win! That will put the fear into the Skins, Falcs, Ravens, Saints & Eagles that we are the defending champs , come & try to take it!

Comment

Working...
        X