No announcement yet.

Watch Dallas win now...smh...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean if eagles lose that will make them 3-5 as well to match Dallas. Skins already have a 6th loss. So with only 8 games left Dallas and Philly would both have to go 6-2 the rest of the way to reach 9-7. Skins will have to go 6-1. Don't see it happening.. We'd only need 3 wins to reach 9 win level. Holding onto that point 4th quarter lead would have made our road a lot easier only needing 2 more. As it stands we need 3 wins. So 3-5 gets us in... 4-4 gets us to 10 wins and would for sure eliminate the other 3..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

We beat Cinn, Washington Saints and Philly for 4 wins
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back

4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE

Comment

We didn't make plays when we needed too. Probably the biggest difference between Dallas and any good team at this point. I don't want to say that we shouldn't have been in that game that close to the end, but really the Cowboys are a tremendously talented team and stood toe to toe with a pretty good team. But, per usual, we make mistakes at the worst times.

Hats off to Atlanta though. Easily the best offense I've seen this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
          We didn't make plays when we needed too. Probably the biggest difference between Dallas and any good team at this point. I don't want to say that we shouldn't have been in that game that close to the end, but really the Cowboys are a tremendously talented team and stood toe to toe with a pretty good team. But, per usual, we make mistakes at the worst times.Hats off to Atlanta though. Easily the best offense I've seen this year.
          giants were dominated by Dallas in opener. Steelers also manhandled them yesterday. Only game out of the 3 losses I say we should of won was the Philly game. However if we can beat a few of the teams like GB and Ravens it will even out

4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE

Comment

Agree on the Philly game. Only Dallas in the opener & Pit yesterday have soundly beaten us on both sides of the ball. Philly looks like it's gonna lose tonite. I don't see them or Dallas going 7-1 or 6-2 in the 2nd half, so sucky as it sounds, we just have to go at minimum 4-4 in the 2nd half & we should win the NFCE at 10-6.

Skins already have the dreaded 6th loss, so they are virtually eliminated already.

Comment

Working...
            X