Peyton Manning Vs. Andrew Luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Vs. Andrew Luck

Both are now 5-3 and both have exactly 2,404 passing yards (a little creepy to be honest)

So let the comparisons begin.

Will luck already has more wins then Peyton his rookie season .....

Comment

Can't compare right now. One is experienced, one is not.

Comment

I wonder if Warren Moon thinks comparing Peyton and Luck is racist... :-)

But really, Luck is going to be the next great QB. I've been saying that since he was at Stanford. I believed the hype.
        The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

I heard on espn radio that they would rather have luck than eli (if they were rookies) They also said eli is a "boring" QB because he doesn't make plays with his feet like romo,vick rg3, ben, rodgers etc.

Comment

Like I said before Luck is light years ahead of RG3 and his gimmick offense
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              I heard on espn radio that they would rather have luck than eli (if they were rookies) They also said eli is a "boring" QB because he doesn't make plays with his feet like romo,vick rg3, ben, rodgers etc.
              Tom Brady must be REALLY boring then.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                They must not have seen Eli's patented QB dive.

But yeah, it looks like Luck is going to be something special. He's already carrying his team.
                Last edited by Flip Empty; 11-10-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X