X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eagle crap!

love it ! 1st qtr,red zone, Vick gives up pick , for 98yds YAY
    saints!!

If the Eagles lose, the entire NFC east would lose in week 9 lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Go saints! Vick is a clown.

Comment

can somebody explain why Vick always have a perfect game against us?

Comment

Every scrub has a good game vs us, redman lol.

Comment

we just lay eggs with certain teams....

Chargers, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Redskins, Browns

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              If the Eagles lose, the entire NFC east would lose in week 9 lol.
              Yup. That'll definitely soften the blow of losing to the Steelers.

Though, I have to say what burns me about the Steelers game is that we played like crap. I'd feel better about the loss if we played well, but came up just a little short.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                Yup. That'll definitely soften the blow of losing to the Steelers.

Though, I have to say what burns me about the Steelers game is that we played like crap. I'd feel better about the loss if we played well, but came up just a little short.

Didn't you hear? it's not possible to play well and lose...

Btw it's amazing how much the Giants and apparently now the Eagles can make bad defenses look good(specifically the Saints D) and I know their running down the Saints throat, but still lol
                "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

Originally posted by wrek537emc View Post
                  we just lay eggs with certain teams....

Chargers, Steelers, Eagles, Saints, Redskins, Browns
                  Since '07 the Skins are 3-6 against us. Don't know how we lay "eggs" against them.

We blew out the Browns this year after spotting them a quick lead.

Comment

I see the Saints are just as inept as the Eagles.
                    For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Eagles only get their groove on vs us! I swear they play perfect turnover free games vs just us! Against the rest of the NFL, they play like a bunch of clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                        Eagles only get their groove on vs us! I swear they play perfect turnover free games vs just us! Against the rest of the NFL, they play like a bunch of clowns!
                        Sacks are also an impossibility.
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by G-MENBK View Post
                          Sacks are also an impossibility.
                          Yeah, forgot the lack of sacks we never seem to get on Vick either. tell you, we better have the division locked up when we play em again.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon View Post
                            Because our coordinators are ******ed. Do you see how to blitz Vick? So do I after last night. Too bad Fewell was probably sleeping and missed it. 3 man rush!
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                            X