• Eagles Head coaching job on craigslist

Someone put the Eagles Head coaching job on craigslist. lol

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/3389682584.html

lol
    ​​​

Comment

Sent in my credentials.

Comment

I don't get what's so funny, how do you think I got my job. Craigslist is a great location for head coaching vacancies.
        Sincerely,
        Greg Schiano
        Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

LMAO
          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

That is classic, just effing classic!!!
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Schiano View Post
              I don't get what's so funny, how do you think I got my job. Craigslist is a great location for head coaching vacancies.
              ILMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                Sent in my credentials.
                lol. would be great if we can get in an insider. QB draw every down.

Comment

If we pool our money to buy you the Philly job, will you promise to take it easy on the kneeldowns? At least that way you'd only be a Turnpike away from home...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

You crack me up.
                    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      If we pool our money to buy you the Philly job, will you promise to take it easy on the kneeldowns? At least that way you'd only be a Turnpike away from home...
                      If I got the head coaching position in Philadelphia, the first thing I would do is drown Michael Vick in a 5 gallon bucket of water. After that, I would proceed to sign as many ex-giants as I possibly could. Sorry, not losing the kneel down play though, that's half my playbook.
                      Sincerely,
                      Greg Schiano
                      Head Coach, Tampa

Comment

If I got the head coaching position in Philadelphia, the first thing I would do is drown Michael Vick in a 5 gallon bucket of water. After that, I would proceed to sign as many ex-giants as I possibly could. Sorry, not losing the kneel down play though, that's half my playbook.
                        I guess watching Michael ***** drown is worth it...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by manning to shockey View Post
                          Someone put the Eagles Head coaching job on craigslist. lol

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/3389682584.html
                          I'll wait til our Giants play a complete game for a victory before I resume making fun of the rivals if it's all the same to you!
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                          X